The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

IT'S FOR REAL & OFFICIAL!!


The Diva Book

IT'S FOR REAL & OFFICIAL!

I woke up today with the excitement of knowing...
I gotz me a blog!!
I was telling my mom today about this new accomplishment
and how I am probably going to become a web genius,
just cause I'm gonna have to learn Html codes to get my page
the way I like it.
You know the Gemini Jedi in me ain't gonna let the template stay
like this... but the pink IS cute for my first time around :)

Makes a Diva feel all virginal n' sh*t.
I feel like channelin' me some Madonna-

"...Like a virgin...(hey) ...touched for the very first time...."

wooooo... wait. right. there...

O... K... that moment has passed -

('cause the 1st time damn sho' didn't feel like that!!!)

Writing in my blog is makin' the Diva feel all liberated!

""....I wanna BE FREE..."

I think I'm gonna like this :) Plus there is also the feeling of
knowing that anybody and everybody can read my take on
thangs...
mmm...That's exciting me in a kinky voyeristic type of way...

Oooh, does that mean I'm a **FREAK??!!!**
... yeah, I know. (heh, heh heh)

I'm excited again! let me see if this works!!

Carry on.

Sangindiva~

2 Comments:

  • At 1/19/2006 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your blog page! Just be careful what you put on it! The mother in me! I can not help it! Beautiful pictures, I love this one! Yes you are a international superstar! That you are!

    Love Always,

    Mami, Stef -

     
  • At 1/19/2006 5:18 PM, Blogger ILL said…

    Ha Ha!!! You Go, Ma!!! Ya Think Big , Ya Get Big!!! Champagne & Moet!!!

    Any Help You Need With The Blog... I Got You!!!

    Beautiful Pics, BTW...

    ILL Gives Ya The Thumb's Up!

    Your Song Of The Day: Ohio Players - Ecstasy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home