The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

OH! HOW I MUST CLOWN!!!!




Oh how I am about to get my CLOWN on...

(cuz this is my blog and what better place to say what I want??)

Ok,
I sent out this big mass e-mail,
to all mah folks about the Diva Book.
The end of the letter said:

"...Can you feel the brand new day?..."

"(5 pennies and a pack of gum to the person who can
tell me where that song line is from!!!)"

MOST people said things like:

'The wiz! where's my nickel?...'
(although I DID say 5 PENNIES...) WHATEVER...

or

"The Wiz. Diana Ross. GIMME MY GUM!"

(that was Isha who was also 1st to respond
BTW... now that either means she's stickin'
it to 'da man- or was on her law ordered
15 min break- 'cause she 'shole AIN'T workin'!)

What ever the case...
The reason why I'm about to clown
is this answer right here:

Oh- and I "QUOTE"...

"is it Nivea w/ Lil Wayne?

Where my gum,

UM! Booya!"

Now let me explain why not only is this person
gettin' CLOWNED- he needs his A** WHUPPED!
HE WORKS FOR DIANA ROSS!!!
UM... HELLLLLOOOOO!!!!

Now being the wonderful person that I am-
(and the fact that I ain't no snitch...)
I ain't givin' up no gubment (government) names.
(When the feds come knockin' DENY! DENY!)

BUT OH MY DAMN!!! HE WORKS FOR HER!!!!

So my response was:

"WTF???

NIVEA & LIL WAYNE???!!!!

WTF??

UM...
Yo a** will get the chewed gum
from under my shoe!!
It is from the WIZ- Diana Ross
The mean ol' lion you work for!!!

DAYUM... I'm still in shock a your answer!!!"

So I am doing DIVA Duty and
CLOWNIN' MR. MAD...

But to be fair-
he did e-mail me back with his defense...
(It might be the Chew bacca defense-
but a defense none the less...)

"Hey Now!!! Was wit all the hostility's???
It's ALSO the vamp from the
Nivea song " Ya Ya Ya"

There, the thing you learned TODAY!!! LOL"

All I've got to say is:

Right....

Sangindiva~

P.S.
The photo is of a REAL lion
taken when I was on Safari in Africa.
It is NOT... I repeat IS NOT
Diana Ross-who I love dearly-
(but can sometimes be a mean ol' lion-
ACCORDING TO WHAT THE TABLOIDS SAY...
heh heh heh)
The resemblance of it's mane
and her hair are just a coincidence.
*Sangindiva's Publicist*

3 Comments:

  • At 1/19/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    "Wherever you are, no matter near or far...I'll be there in a hurry, on that you and depend and never worry"

    O.K I Screamed at the fact that he works for her and did not know the line. So much for employer research.

    I'll have you know I'm a new aged woman. I MULTITASK. I read e-mails, write 100K proposals, set white folk in their place and make a mean pot o' Red Beans and rice...all before Church on Sunday.

    Enjoyed your blog, will check back later.

    TRIVIA: What does BLOG stand for?

    Nyah (Isha)

     
  • At 1/19/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    O.K I spelled where ever wrong...my bad.

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:58 PM, Blogger ILL said…

    What You Know About The Chewbacca Defense?

    That Got Me Clear On A Weapons Charge!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home