The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Why I LUV My Assistant...

Yahoo! Avatars

I have decided to dedicate a post to my WONDERFUL Assistant Curry.
There are so many reasons why he is the best friend THIS girl could have!

1. He keeps weird musician hours with me :)

2. He will sit online with me for hours as we IM and chat back and forth
about everything and nothing.

3. He always picks out the most FABULOUSLY FIERCE Shoes & Clothes
for me to wear on stage and in everyday life!

4. He DESIGNS, SEWS and HAND BEADS the most BEAUTIFUL
Gowns and Dresses (all COUTURE mind you)
so that I never look like anyone else...or wear the same thing twice!

5. He's not a "yes" man.

If I'm looking in ANY WAY unfabulous- he will quickly say:
"Bitch- where do you think you are going looking like that?"

6. He ALWAYS tells me the truth... even if I don't want to hear it.

Like when I told him I wanted a BOOB JOB. He said:
I will not allow you to become a Michael Jackson.
He OBVIOUSLY had no one in his life to tell him he was fabulous
just the way he was. But you do. AND you have someone to sew
waterbras in your dresses... You don't need it.
And ya know what? I believe him.

7. He cleans, organizes and decorates my house for me.

He is like a tornado when he comes through organizing
and whipping things (and ME!) into shape!
He makes sure everything has and is in its place.
He has the most wonderful ideas of color and placement.
He's just a genius!

8. He always makes me LAUGH!!!

Even when I'm mad. And ranting. And raving.
And having a tantrum like spoiled superstars do...
He'll say: "Bitch get it out now because you 'shole don't want
a camera to catch you acting like that!!
And then he'll give me this LOOK... HE knows the LOOK.
The I SMELL SH*T- YOU SPOILED BITCH- SHAME ON YOU! LOOK.
AND THEN I LAUGH! It works every time!!
(He must have had a conversation with my mother...)

9. He always gives me great MAN advice... (I mean he IS one, duh.)
Like there was this guy who was borderline STALKER-AZZI...
He called at least 12 times an hour! I'm NOT joking.
So Curry politely introduced him to our "Block Party"
He 'blocked' his crazy a** from calling my phone again. WELCOME.

10. Although I could go on and on... I WON'T.
I won't because I don't want to tell all of our juicy bizz-nass.
But what I WILL say is: Curry is soo much more than my assistant.
He is a SUPER Blessing to me. He does so much more than the superficial
things I aforementioned. He gives me intangibles that I could never put
into words. He keeps my secrets, truths and overlooks my faults.
Better than my MasterCard... Curry is PRICELESS!

Sangindiva~

2 Comments:

  • At 1/20/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    Ha ha ha!!! I Love A Woman That Can Compliment A Man...

     
  • At 1/20/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    Thanks Curry for talking her out of the boob job! I tried but her response was "Heffa, you should give me some of yours, you got enough for two". She was right so I could not say too much.

    XXOO
    Isha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home