The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bahama Mama

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

I need to stop playin' and start packing. I am on my way to the Bahamas!
I have been to darn near every Island in the Caribbean.
I hate to sound spoiled...(hahahaha) but really once you've seen one,
you've pretty much seen them all.
Especially if you stay in a rum punch induced haze...
Don't get me wrong- Each island is unique of course-
and I try to notice what is different about each Island.
(Like in the Grand Caymans the sand is really white and rocky or
Jamaica's water (in Montego Bay) has a very DARK greenish blue look.)

But finding the differences ain't really why I'm there. Besides performing,
my goal is usually to test the spa at the resort,
stay in a state of constant buzz,
relax, party, and look at the stars from another part of the planet.

I was in Cabo I think... but where we were staying,
if you stood in the middle of the resort and looked up at night,
as clear as day you could see the Big Dipper and Orion's belt.
The sky was pitch black and there were a GAZILLION stars!
It was just amazing!!!
To me what really makes the difference in the Islands are the people.
All of the islands are tourist traps. All of the hotels are pretty much the same.
All of the food is pretty much the same.
I try to find out where the "REAL" people of the place hang out.
You always have more fun, and get the real island perspective.
I think my favorite of Island would be Turks and Caicos and my
NEVER EVER WANT TO GO AGAIN WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND
TO MY WORST ENEMY island- St. Kitts/Nevis.
All I'm going to say about it is BOOOOOOO.

Anyway, my point is I'm going to the Bahamas for 2 reasons.
I'm performing of course. But also Michael Jordan is having
his Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament. The last day of the
tournament there is a big closing show, but before that
if you're not playing golf... which I'm not...
you're doing what Superstars do- test the spa, relax, party
keep your buzz constant... you know, the usual.

There of course will be constant parties and BALLA'S GALORE.
I might have to pack some pink so they can"CHECK ON IT"
like Beyonce'!
I'd dip it low then swerve around and say-
"YOU CAN LOOK AT IT -AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GRAB IT" ...
Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com
They are NOT ready! :)


Really I'm getting my party on because my vacation is coming to a close.
When I come back I will be on my way to Japan (YAY! I LUV JAPAN!!)
as well as Indonesia (for the 3rd time!!)
God has been tremendusly good to me, And I am extremely grateful.
FOR REAL...

Now let me get my pack on!
Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Sangindiva~

3 Comments:

  • At 1/22/2006 12:53 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    Sneak Me In One Of Your Bags...

     
  • At 1/23/2006 9:15 PM, Blogger Butta said…

    Dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, girl!

    Be sure to share your Balla stories when you get back--just change the names to protect the ones that can sue you. LOL

     
  • At 2/15/2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's my girl! Hannle yo bidness!! I'm on my way too... meet you in Africa for tea over the weekend, K?

    Yiah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home