The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

BY REQUEST...

OK! OK! I'LL DO IT!!

At first I had made the decision NOT to post anything
until I got back home from my trip-


Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com


But I got soooo many calls and emails
about when I was going to blog again-
I just HAD to give the people what they want!!


Well, I guess I'd better start with where I left off.... Sunday.

Oh! But before I get into that...

A lot of you have told me that you
have not seen the Beyonce 'Check On It' video.
Since I don't want my genius to go over your heads :)
I took the liberty of learning how to write the
html code that would allow me to link references
to the things I see and say. (Nerd ALERT!!)
If you scroll down to the 'Bahama Mama' Post and
click the link, You TOO can 'CHECK ON IT'.
No need to thank me-I do it all for the fans! hahaha!

Ok..

On Sunday I went to a baby shower
for a good friend of mine Sherree.
Sherree is significant because she is one of
the highest paid background singers in the industry.
(AND that girl is GOOD!!!!!)
Her shower was like the who's who of the
entertainment clicks. NOT that that's a bad thing...
Cuz, it's all about the network baby!
There were people you would definitely know
(who I won't name, I hate name droppers... ya know?)
PLUS, my girl made sure that we ALL knew this was her day
and we were all just homies so leave the "DIVAS" at the door.
(As to not impose on our privacy- let's move on, shall we?)
Anyway, the shower was great,
BOMB food, no "hater-ation",
a little steppin' ( to smooth jazz! hahaha!)
and a whole lot of SANGIN'!! It was beautiful.
CONGRATS GURL!! Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

On Monday I had to get 4 passport photos
for the Visas I need to enter and work in Japan,
fill out the paper work and Fed-Ex it overnight so
that I could make my deadline today.
I did regular things like WASH and PACK
which is why (ANGIE and MOM)
I was too busy to write!
Anyway, I will not be writing ANYTHING else
until I come back home- SO DON'T ASK!!! hahaha!


Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Sangindiva's plane over is and out ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home