The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Love Letter To God...

glitter graphics

Since today is Valentine's Day and most of the world is celebrating it
by expressing their love to someone- I, too, will join in.

I am writing a love letter... to God.

When you love someone it is important to let them know.
I feel it is important for God to know how much I love and appreciate him-
so on this "International Day of Love" I am doing just that.


Dear God,

I love you.
Not because I have to, but because I want to.
I love you because you first loved me.
There are so many reasons to love you- so many that if I had
10,000 tongues I couldn't name them all or thank you enough...
but let me at least try :)

I love you for giving me the ULTIMATE gift-which is LIFE.

I love you for being so faithful and giving me a fresh start every day.
(Lamentations 3:22-23)

I love you for loving me in spite of my faults and short comings.

I love you for the gifts and talents that you have given me.

I love you for blessing me with people in my life who love me,
and with whom I can share love.

I love you for creating such a beautiful world for me to explore
and enjoy.

I love you for giving me a wonderful son with a gentle spirit
and good disposition.

I love you for taking my dreams and allowing me to live them
bigger and better than I could have ever imagined.

I love you for blessing me so much-
that I must drink from my saucer because
"my cup has runneth over"...

I know these are simple reasons and my list could go on forever-
these are just token reasons as to why I love you.
I could never even begin to express the depth of my love for you
Lord... Daddy... GOD...
but you are important enough for me to let you know.

glitter graphics
Sangindiva~

1 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2006 7:02 AM, Blogger bRandy said…

    this was very nice...i do the same thing each year in my head. wonder why it never occured to me to put it down...? i'll have to give some thought to that--it's amazing the things we'll do for the PEOPLE in our lives, but we treat the ultimate friend/family member, God, like He doesn't deserve all of that and more.
    thank you again for the wonderful comment you left on my blog--it was a nice thing to come into when i checked my site.
    Take care,
    Brandy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home