The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My 50th Post!



















THIS IS MY 50TH POST!!!

It came up so quickly. I'll be at 100 posts before I know it!
I think this will be a random post because it's 50.
I don't know how I stumbled into blogging, but I'm glad I did.
It has been very therapeutic for me...
It's helped me get back into the habit of writing,
while meeting GREAT people from all over the world.

























I've learned a few things about myself since
I started blogging- things like...

Even though throughout the course of the day,
I am a combination of at least 4 different people,
at any given moment- They are ALL nice girls!
hahaha!



Let's see...
I've learned that I don't like STALKERS!


















But I'm sure you knew that already.
I mean, who likes a stalker-right?


umm...
I've learned that the longer your blog roll gets
the more time you spend on the dang computer
trying to catch up on everyone's lives and biz-nass!




















But I'm sure you know FIRST hand how that is...
So let me give you something good, huh?


What is a major lesson I have learned
since I started blogging?

hmmm...

O.K.

Even though I can go back & forth fighting with ME and MYSELF...


















I- have learned that on this journey called life,
there are no right or wrong answers.
I've learned that my steps are ordered and what's for me
I will have. It doesn't matter which route I take to
get there because I am going to end up in the right place.

I've learned that when I was born I was already equipped
with everything that I would need- not to just survive-
but THRIVE in what ever I chose to do.

I've learned that Life IS the gift- so LIVE!



















I am a DIVA... not a BITCH.
I've learned there is a BIG difference.


For those of you who know me-you know that I travel a LOT!
( and I LUV it)
When I was a little girl, my dream was to see the
entire world. As I got older, I didn't just want to SEE
the world, I wanted to ENJOY it too :)
Fast forward and here I am!

I was surfing around and found this cool map program
that let's you see on a map how many countries you have
visited in the world. I thought it was pretty cool.

According to the map, I have been to 39 countries which comes
out to be only 16% of the world!
Man! I need to get busy if I plan to see the WHOLE WORLD :)




39 countries 16%

create your own visited country map



The places in RED represent all of the places I have been
in the world. But for me it's even MORE special because
it represents all of the places I have sang...

The RED may represent the places I have been-
but the GRAY reminds me that I have a world
to explore and experience. The GRAY is a world
that has yet to experience the Sangin' Diva...
but when they do...oh what a treat for all of us! :)




















The world is bigger than just the United States-
and it is my playground :)
This is why I love being an International Superstar!



















I am grateful to God everyday for allowing me
to live off of the gifts he has given me.
I 'm a living witness that 'the just shall live by faith',
because I do it everyday and want for nothing...

Well friends-
This is my last post until Monday.

I'm on my way to lovely San Francisco, CA.














This is strictly a pleasure trip :)
A birthday do-over of sorts...
Ahhh... It is so LOVELY being the Sangin' Diva!

Have a great weekend!

Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com


P.S. I tried to make the map
smaller but it won't do it sorry...

23 Comments:

  • At 6/28/2006 5:10 AM, Blogger Lyrically speaking said…

    Great post and congrats on your 50th anniversary, I'm sure you will entice us with many more

     
  • At 6/28/2006 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure glad that you did find your way into blogging 50 posts ago. I love keeping up with your adventures. Have fun on your trip and TRY not to get into too much trouble.

     
  • At 6/28/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Isha said…

    Wow 50! and you don't look a day over 35!!! (giggle, gigglg, giggle).

    Well congrats mama! You started, got Curry started and now I'm all into it! I enjoy reading about all you do and it a way it helps me keep in touch better. I love the encouragement you give me on- and off-line so this blogging thing has become a nice way to communicate with one of the busiest Diva's in creation.

    Enjoy AWAY and I'll holla at you when you get home! Love and Kisses
    Isha

     
  • At 6/28/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Isha said…

    Oh...and when did you have a stalker? Don't remember that drama? Was it a blog stalker?

     
  • At 6/28/2006 8:22 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Are you calling me a stalker again? I told you I was sorry about the underwear incident!

    KZ

     
  • At 6/28/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger BK said…

    hey chica.. we are blessed :) and I'm glad we stumbled upon each other.. u are truly a blessed gemini sista.. and u know how we stick together!!! and I do travel vicariously through you :) so its all good!!!

    enjoy and you are a BITCH.. read my avatar and u can understand why ;) It's all in love sista.. LOL

    from ONE DIVA TO ANOTHER..

    BKLYN to SANGIN..

    holla

    oh yeah I changed the name.. givin love to my daddy and man at the same time.. :)

     
  • At 6/28/2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Lāā said…

    Happy 50th!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6/28/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    congrats on your 50th...

     
  • At 6/28/2006 12:58 PM, Blogger Cece said…

    Have fun on your Bday do-over!
    Congrats on the 50th as well.

     
  • At 6/28/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Miguel Harper said…

    Hey check out WWW.SUGARLOUNGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    PEACE OUT SISTAS

     
  • At 6/28/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    WOW!!!! Hey Diva!!!

    Congrats on ya blog posts, and on your big beautiful life. Such an inspiration, sis.

    Do ya thang, fellow Gemini genius! And you're only 4 different people throughout the day?? YOU AINT NO REAL GEMINI :)

    Enjoy your birthday do-over!

     
  • At 6/28/2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Elle B. said…

    great post. It's so sad that I've never been abroad. You've inspired me to finally get my passport and be prepared for my blessing, cus I know it's coming.

    Ciao for now.
    elle

     
  • At 6/28/2006 4:15 PM, Blogger bRandy said…

    happy birthday...again :o) i hope you had a great time on your pleasure trip...sounds interesting...i think i'm jealous...keep on posting...don't hit that 50 post plateau on us...

     
  • At 6/28/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    How about in honor of your 50th post, you give us 50 pics of you... or 50 audio clips of you... Congrats.

     
  • At 6/28/2006 11:01 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    hey girl enjoy that city by bay! and keep on keeping on and doing your thug thizzle world wide!

     
  • At 6/29/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    Congrats on 50 posts! I love that map thing. I am going to have to try that out.

     
  • At 6/29/2006 9:33 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said…

    Happy 50th...Happy Do Over B-Day. Hope this one is better! LOL!
    Holla!

     
  • At 6/29/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    this was a nice post.. my 100th snuck up on me so i couldnt do a tribute.. so make sure you keep an eye on ur count :-)

     
  • At 6/29/2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Happy 50th Post Sangin'! Have fun in San Francisco...I love it there!

     
  • At 6/30/2006 12:18 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    Congrats On That 50, Ma...

    Antarctica Gets No Love?

     
  • At 7/02/2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 50th!!! May you conqueur that 84% in no time!

     
  • At 7/02/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger -_- said…

    Hey Diva! (waves)
    Fist time I'm over here...you're GORGEOUS!
    Hey, you came to Canada...let me guess...either Toronto or Montreal, huh? ha ha
    Where can we buy a CD or hear your work?
    God bless!

     
  • At 7/04/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    That anon poster was me btw...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home