The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Summertime In the LBC... West Coast Hottie Style!















(ME, Glam, Tam and P.)

On Saturday- The West Coast Blogging Hotties got
together at Bubba Gump Srimp Co. in Long Beach, CA
to celebrate Summer, Sistahood, and Living life
BECAUSE it's golden!


I invited my friend and fellow blogger Isha.















We decided at the end of the night- she was deemed
cool-yet hot enough to be inducted as our newest
West Coast Blogging Hottie- member.
Congrats!

Just as I was making my $5 bet, that fellow blogger BossMack
would NOT be joining us like he promised- He rolls up!!
I was shocked! I just KNEW he was going to flake.
I had to get a photo of this monumental occasion!
And here we are :)

















BossMack is such a cutie! He's real cool and low key.
He came through with his homeboy Gates-
I didn't have a chance to talk to him because he was
at the other end of the table... but Nisa sure was interviewing him!!















The boys just had drinks with us because of prior
engagments but I was glad to see BossMack-
surprise on me!

Then our waiter came-
young Gerald...He was HAWT!!

He probably got tired running back and forth
for water and forks and such... poor thing!















We had a great time eating and hanging out-
and here's proof...
















(Me and P)


















(Me and Tam)

















(Me, Nisa,Isha and Tam)

After we left Bubba's we went to the
Mai Tai Bar next door.
It was Samoan Night and the band was LIVE!!
















Tam and Isha and I were standing listening and
dancing to the music when this white couple walked by us...
(Tam SWEARS that I am a white boy magnet)
The guy lets go of his girl's hand and starts dancing with me!
He left her completely for the whole song!















(Tam and Isha)


I DIDN'T know this man!
I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!
HE was there WITH his girlfreind or whoever.
Tam- It was NOT my fault!!!

Anyway a great time was had by all!
(especially me!)

















(Me & Glam)

















(P and Glam)


TAM, ISHA, and GLAM have also given their recaps-
Check them out!
















(West Coast Blogging Hotties)













Sangindiva~

22 Comments:

  • At 6/26/2006 2:17 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Whateva "it wasn't MY fault!" - you certainly didn't DISCOURAGE it!! HAHAHAHAHAA

     
  • At 6/26/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    *first*

    damn I'm on a roll today, I should play the damn lottery or something!

    for the record I was not interviewing Gates, but the dude had some real conversation happening. We were talking about industries and hobbies and since you was all up in Boss Mack's ear about this and that I was just trying to meet new friend!


    Numero Uno Babies!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Cece said…

    I am so beyond jealous!! Looks like ya'll had a great time and I see youre are still rocking that afro puff- very cute.

     
  • At 6/26/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    Whateva TAM-
    If you can walk away from the woman you came with
    and join another party without gettin BEAT DOWN...
    He deserved to get his groove on!

    And Nisa- Yes you was!!! I know you was just trying
    to get your hands on his coat! He even I wanted that
    butta leatha' hahahaha!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    @ Cece- Gurl for the low low price of $9.99...
    You too, can have this afro puff!
    Girl it's too hot here in Cali to wear my hair down.

     
  • At 6/26/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    LMAO @ the low, low price of $9.99 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you's a fool!!

    Ummm...yeah, I was SUPPOSED to wear my hair DOWN that night - but it was hotter than the insides of a fat lady's thighs!! So me, some water and my brush GOT DOWN!!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    HAHAHAHA @ Nisa...hell yeah I beat you to it!!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    All I'm saying is that Gate's Jacket was much flier than you boy's jacket over there at the Cafe Des Artiste!

    Remember him, old what's his face who wouldn't shut up?

     
  • At 6/26/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    why in da hell are ya'll using my first name??

    we musn't break the code now ladies!!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    SD - Good recap and I'm glad to be a part of the crew! Y'all can get into the coat, boots and stuff, but I'm still upset about the "man bag". He was cool and all, but that Coach bad had to GO! Can't do hair longer than mine (I ain't rollin, braidin' or washing Sh@!), brestases bigger than mine, or accessories that I'm supposed to have! This includes heels, cami's and PURSES!!!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    so glad yall had a good time! so, ummmm...when are you coming to texas again???? :)

     
  • At 6/26/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger P said…

    Am I the only one present to the fact that Shannon was shaking her ass in front of Mr and Mrs. Peach Cobbler. . .

    And that both of them seemed to enjoy it?

     
  • At 6/26/2006 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't get a chance to talk to you much either baby. Maybe more conversation another time soon.

     
  • At 6/27/2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    Great pictures. You guys look great!

     
  • At 6/27/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger BK said…

    DAMN.. I can't wait till I get to hang out like that LOL

    ya'll look like ya'll had so much fun and you right boss mack looks so much better there than his profile pic LOL and he don't look half as vulgar as his blog LOL

     
  • At 6/27/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    LMAO @ Daddy's Girl "he don't look half as vulgar as his blog" LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

    He's actually pretty cute (although not my type at all) - I like my men as yellow as I am! HAHAHAHAHAHA...guess that's why me and my husband look like brother and sister!! HAHAHAHA

     
  • At 6/27/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    seems like everyone had a good time...

     
  • At 6/27/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I missed all the ass shots apparently.

    KZ

     
  • At 6/27/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Ya'll fast.

    :)

     
  • At 6/27/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    hey girl *waving* I gotta link you! YOUR HAIR IS BANGING!!!! I just had to tell ya! I'm glad y'all had fun!

     
  • At 6/27/2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Awww...that is so nice that you all can get together like that. It looks like you had such a good time...and I know the weather was beautiful. This post REALLY made me miss LA!

     
  • At 6/28/2006 5:13 AM, Blogger Lyrically speaking said…

    Great pics, wish I could round up some fly blogettes in the eastcoast, you girls had a blast

     

Post a Comment

<< Home