The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SANGINDIVA'S TIME OUT...














I just came back from a mini vacation in Florida.
It was sorta like a time out... but I wasn't being punished :)
I told you guys that I was supposed be on vacation...
but I lied and went to work anyway.
Then my friend talked to me how much I needed to
take a break, relax, etc and arranged for us to meet in Florida.

The first day we stayed at the Gaylord Palms Hotel.















This was a beautiful hotel!
It has an alligator/reptile exhibit, shops,
and a fantastic spa...(I had the greatest massage there!)
















(Me chillin' in the room playing Sponge Bob UNO)


That night we went to Universal Studios Orlando for an industry
mixer at Margaritaville and I got and i-pod-shuffle as a doorprize :)




















Here I am giving you "Runway Diva" on the people-mover.




















The next day we checked out and met up with other friends
at the vacation house.

















We chilled out by the pool in the back yard-
















Went shopping at outlets,






















Ate Sushi (and root beers!)



















Got our nails done,












(Special shout out to Sunito and all of our nail shop
antics- dang girl why didn't we take a picture??!!!)


I even watched a couple of basketball games!!
















(if you really know me you'll find this unbelievable hahaha!)

Now it is time for me rest from my vacation :)
and get ready to hit the road again!



Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Sangindiva~

13 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2006 7:43 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I'll be damned if that house doesn't look like my parents house in FLA.

    Those runway poses are some sexy stuff. I was lickin' my monitor.

    KZ

     
  • At 5/23/2006 7:56 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    you finally got your vacation... good for you

    and those pictures?... good for me.

    LOL

     
  • At 5/23/2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    ooooooo, the Gaylord Palms! im going to a conference there next year and i cannot wait. the Gaylord family is originally from oklahoma (where im from) and my granny used to work for mr. gaylord way back in the day. i love their hotels. the one in nashville was off the chain!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    look who is wearing her hair down:-)

    don't think I didn't notice!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    @ ZED ooh- don't waste it on the monitor!!! hahaha!

    @ T-cass- FINALLY!! :)

    @ Fallen- Gurl... that hotel was the BOMB!
    I heard about the one in Nashville too...
    you're gonna have to blog about it!

    @GLAM- I got tired of being talked about!! hahaha!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Glad you finally got that VA-CAY! I haven't forgotten about you...your cards will be coming this week. I got caught up at work and had to stop.

     
  • At 5/24/2006 6:15 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    lmao@t. cas. u a nut, boy. or betta yet, you busted a nut, boy. LOL

    anyway, those are great photos, diva! keep 'em coming! i'm glad you were able to get your time off. i know you needed it!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 6:33 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    looking fad, glad you took a pause for the cause...

     
  • At 5/24/2006 7:28 AM, Blogger BK said…

    I need a pause for the cause.. LOL.. I'm following in your footsteps beginning on Friday!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger mrs.tj said…

    Sounds like a busy vacation...and that dress is HOT!
    Holla!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 10:49 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    sounds like you are having fun...i can see the stress just roll off your face...

     
  • At 5/24/2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Drama Kween said…

    girl and you didn't take me with you...i'm upset...lol...looks relaxing and fun and all that girl

     
  • At 6/03/2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Hope you enjoyed your well deserved vacation...you looked fabulous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home