The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

5 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT... MS. GLAM!!










So here's the story :
(as told by Novelista Nichelle)

Apparently Butta,
blogger and editor extraordinaire, came across a meme called:
"Listing Magnificence: Five Things I Like About Myself"
but- W.C.B.H. Tia thought it would be far more interesting
for bloggers to list five things we like about one or two
other bloggers instead of singing our own praises.
We all thought it was a great idea so...

Tia started it off with a beautiful tribute to Butta.

















(It is also Butta's 1 year blogging anniversary... YAY!!!)


Then:














Nichelle moved me to tears with her tribute to me!
I was so honored by how special this made me feel :)

So in true W.C.B.H. fashion...

Here are the 5 things I like about Ms. Glam:













She is a certified Tall, Dark and Lovely Oakland Boss!!
What you know about Skyline guuurl!??!

















Mama's got a MEAN shoe game!!
(what size you wear again? I'mma need those!)

Wanna know where's a great place to chill, eat & people watch?
ASK GLAM! Miss Thang KNOWS her way around a city!






















She is a certified Martini Princess!

























( I am waiting on our schedules to calm down
so we can have a few together!)




















Glam is one of the most beautiful-
(inside and out) intelligent women I know.
She is a wonderful writer, gives great advice,
and lifts your spirits when you are around her.

I'm glad to call her a W.C.B.H. but even more proud
to call her my friend :)
Go on and live the Glamazon life girl- I see you!!


Sangindiva~

P.S. Stay tuned for who is next!

11 Comments:

  • At 5/25/2006 6:52 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    Awwwwwww

     
  • At 5/25/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger BK said…

    that is so special!!! ;).. ya'll got much love on da west coast.. send us east coasters some of dat!

     
  • At 5/25/2006 8:04 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    ooh in the words of the cocoa girl...I'm all whelmed up over here! thank you sooo much ms sangin diva, it's my turn now!

    I'm a little late, and slightly hung over but here I come!

     
  • At 5/25/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger tia said…

    That was lovely! Go 'head, Sangin' Diva!! She is truly all of that! And a martini princess, yes indeed!!

    @ Miss Ahmad .... whaaaat?? Hung over? Were you sippin' on martinis just last night, girlfriend!??? lol

     
  • At 5/25/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I like all the thong shots Glam posts on her pay site.

    KZ

     
  • At 5/25/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    KZ you know them thong shots are only for my high end bloggers!

    I was out late last night sipping martini's and eating some divine nibbles at a little spot on the low low...you know how we roll Storm!

     
  • At 5/25/2006 1:55 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    what a way to pay respect! that is so nice of yall!

     
  • At 5/25/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger P said…

    This is some pimp sheeat right here.

    The stuff that legends are made of.

    And all of us have our own special taste buds attached to it.

     
  • At 5/25/2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said…

    Awww, that was a very sweet tribute!

    Damn! Those shoes are hot.

     
  • At 5/25/2006 6:35 PM, Blogger Butta said…

    This was fabulous! Miss Ahmad sounds like the bomb dot com. I'm loving this love fest.

     
  • At 5/30/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Yay Glam!!!!

    Being Glamazon 'aint easy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home