The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

AN EVENING W/ THE WEST COAST BLOGGING HOTTIES!















Forgive me yall...
I know I am WAAAY late with this post,
but I just came back from FLORIDA...
(I took a mini vay-cay)

SO...CLICK HERE for Ms. Phoenix's breakdown on the event too!



On Saturday (may 13, 2006) I had the pleasure of laughing, talking,
eating, drinking, dancing, singing and sharing with some of
the most WONDERFUL women on the BEST (west) coast!


Introducing the West Coast Blogging Hotties-(W.C.B.H.)















(P- in yellow, Ky, Supa, Jasai, Miss Amhad,
and the Phoenix -in front) obviously I am
behind the camera :)



Before I get deep into my post-
let me say that the plan was to take
pictures with all the girls individually...
See? Here I am with Supa Sista...















But that was about as far as I got because
as the festivities got more festive-
and the Sangria kept flowing... well let's just say
we forgot about the camera REAL quick :)

So this is how it all went down...

Miss Amhad aka Ms. Glam of
Glamazon Life is the Hostess with
the mostess!!! She so graciously opened her
beautiful home to us Hotties with a Cuban Nite/Latin theme.

There were Quesadillas,




























chips, salsa (3 different kinds!!!) and guacamole for appetizers.

It was so GOOOOOOOOD!

(I don't know WHY I didn't think of snapping a picture of
miss thang cookin' in the kitchen!! )

Then Ms. Glam just out did herself with the
HOMEMADE Sangria!!!

















Can we just have a moment of silence for that?! :)

THEN...

We had Tacos
















and the main meal of Cuban Fare:
Chicken, Rice, Black beans, Corn, and Plantains!















GLAM is the hostess with the mostess!!!
We LUV you girl!!

For dessert
there were fresh raspberrries












Fruit sorbet













and Ms. Phoenix brought a beautiful fruit custard cake


















All night long there was food, folks and fun!
















(Ky, Supa, Glam, P, Me, Jasai)


















(Ky- soon to be a blogger- hint... hint...
and Jasai )


















(Me and That Krazy Phoenix!!)

















(Supa, Phoenix and P)

Ms. P (in the yellow)
of the The Pattyopolis Network-KPAT FM,
is so beautiful and tall! She gets a special shout
because I was so glad I was not in the 6 foot club alone :)

o.k. yall... I'm out!


Sangindiva~

10 Comments:

  • At 5/22/2006 5:08 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Friggin' Midwest!

    KZ

     
  • At 5/22/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    Yaaay!! The Best of the West!! (go sit down Zed)

    Wonderful recap, Ms. Diva!! Fun was definitely had by all! Glam really knows how to do it big.

    And I think I'm kinda jealous that you "va-cay" in between posts!!! Humph!!!

    GO TEAM SHANNON. :)

     
  • At 5/22/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    Yeah, Diva. Can't be callin' out the token yellow girl by name!!!

    Hi PHEONIX!!!! :)

     
  • At 5/22/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Elle B. said…

    How cute!!!

     
  • At 5/22/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger BK said…

    EAST SIDE!!!!1

    but on a nother note.. YA'LL ARE BEAUTIFUL.. Lemme find out I need to move to the west coast to find fabu female friends!!!!!

    but you know have given me a theme for my birthday celebration LOL.. :) I am going to do a caribbean theme.. :) yup tha works

     
  • At 5/23/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    dag! yall were kickin' it! i see blogger bringing people together! that's tight! im with zed, midwest baby (even though im currently in austin, texas)!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 10:36 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    aw!

    that was truly a special evening. As the hostess, I feel so blessed that ya'll felt comfortable in my home, ate my cooking, and drank my Sangria:-)


    Yaay for bloggers and WCH's!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Dang, why I gotta be the token yellow girl? HAHAHAHAHA...although I WAS the only yellow thing in the house next to P's blouse! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    @ Cocoa: that's ok, my husband already found me - AGAIN...lol

    GO TEAM SHANNON!!!!

    WCBH IS IN THA HOUSE!!!! I'm so sad you'll miss our next event on June 24th...

     
  • At 5/24/2006 6:17 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    that was just too much beauty for one room!

    damnit, i wanna do something like that with the atlanta female bloggers.

     
  • At 5/24/2006 6:32 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    not fair.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home