The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

OH! NOOOOOO!!!

















I'm soooo upset!! I want to SCREAM!!!!!
I was planning on posting about my fantastic
trip to San Francisco...but my camera BROKE!!!
I don't even know how it happened :(


I guess I'll have to save my story for another day...

Anyway here are a couple of pics that were e-mailed to me.

This was from this sushi spot called Yoshi's in Jack London Square-
(in Oakland).
















The salmon was DIVINE!


















...the martinis were nice too :)


Here is one from me shopping at a stationary store
in Berkeley...




















(Obviously, I wasn't ready for this picture-
I'm lookin' crazy! hahaha!)


And because there is NO shame in my game...

on a dare- I snatched off my "hair"!!!





















(Yesss... that is my afro puff! )












I'm really bummed about my camera, yall. :(
Hopefully I can get my pictures off of the
memory card. I'm off to Costco- Wish me luck!



Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com

13 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2006 2:43 AM, Blogger Isha said…

    Uuuuu Huuuh. That's your story stick to it!
    LOL
    OOPS...I meant...AAAAWWW...Poor baby! So sad you lost your pics and can't tell us all about it!

    XXOO
    Isha

     
  • At 7/06/2006 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Let us know about the memory card. :-|

    Good day

     
  • At 7/06/2006 4:13 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    I'm so sorry to hear about your camera...what a bummer! Hope you are able to retrieve the pics off the memory card...I don't see why that should be a problem.

    Anyway...thanks for sharing the pics that you did have...very cute!

     
  • At 7/06/2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    I love how you post pics it makes me feel as if I'm in another place other than this freaking office LOL..anywho hope you can upload the pics we're all dying to see them

     
  • At 7/06/2006 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I definitely want to see some pics from your trip! Hurry up and get to Costco! Lol j/k

     
  • At 7/06/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger BK said…

    LOL girl.. LOL only you :) but that dare had to be a helluva reward :) LOL

    waiting to hear the remainder of the details

     
  • At 7/06/2006 9:45 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Girl don't play...you know it was time for a new one ANYWAY!! Funny...as whack as that camera WAS, it took FANTASTIC pictures!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...get a smaller one to fit in those cute little handbags of yours!!

     
  • At 7/06/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    ooh you went to Yoshi's that's the old school spot!

    great sushi, great musicians play there as well. That's probably one of my favorite Jazz spots!

     
  • At 7/06/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    that sucks!!!!!!!!! the few pics that you have up are great! again, where is texas in the travel itinerary???? ;)

     
  • At 7/06/2006 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI!
    liked reading through your blogg :)
    nice blogg,Hope all goes well with memory realy nice pics
    zingtrial
    http://zingtrial.wordpress.com/

     
  • At 7/06/2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Hey Ms. Diva!! Girll, if you hadn't snatched that puff off - I neva woulda known!!! :)

    Any which way, you look good, girl! Glad you got to play in the Bay. :)

     
  • At 7/07/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    The pictures you shared were nice. I hope you recover the ones from your memory card soon.

    Enjoy your weekend.

     
  • At 7/09/2006 1:38 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    aww.. sorry about ur camera..

    LOL @ not being ashamed to take it off! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home