The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Randomness...















Hi Yall...

I must first start off this random post
by asking you to forgive me...
because I just have NOT been feeling like blogging.
No. REALLY. The Diva has been on the LAZY train.

I mean there is always something fabulous going on
in the Sangindiva's life, but since I don't mix my
blog biznass (work) with my private biznass-
I ain't been havin' much ta say.

Well... that's not really true.














(Me@ the Huntington Beach Jazz Fest.)


I never told yall about the show in Cali
that Isha came to. ------> Here is her take on it.















(Me and Isha)
















(Me and my Mama )


Or how I've been perfecting my craft by studying
piano, brushing up on my sight reading skills (reading music)
while working and hanging out with classical musicians like:

Bob- who plays french horn for the L.A. Philharmonic
















And the String *Divas* Quartet...
















(Cello and 2nd Violin)

















(1st Violin and Viola)


Or how I hooked up with mi amorcito de Panama on Sunday.
















(El Pana- Siempre representando!!)
He plays for the Globetrotters now...but we go back WAAAY before that.
We hadn't seen each other in a minute. So we kicked it hard like we do.
There was a lot of spanish speakin' and drinkin' (shhh.) hahaha!
We both travel a helluva lot- but when we finally catch up-
we compare stories and places that we've been.
He's on his way to India and I'm kinda jealous cuz I haven't been there... yet!

Tan Papi,

Este es mi mensaje a usted:

Vendré siempre cuando usted me llama...

Tendremos siempre la vida de Panama y amor de Panama :)

Abrazos, besos, y recorridos seguros.


Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com


Sangindiva~

24 Comments:

  • At 9/26/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    I feel you about not having a lot to blog about. As usual the pics are fantastic.

     
  • At 9/26/2006 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You want to read everyone eles personal business and keep yours on the low. I see hopw it is.

    I thought your mom was taller. I guess the last time I saw her she still had a few inches on me.

     
  • At 9/26/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Nice pics. How come you couldn't make your mama smile?

    Sorry, no entiendo la espanol.


    KZ

     
  • At 9/26/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    Stormy- Thanx for visiting!

    Miz JJ- Thanx girly.
    I'm glad you understand how it is!

    Raiden- well YOU of all folks should know
    how private I am!! :) Yeah, I used to think my
    mom was taller too- go figure *shrug* :)

    KZ- I barely can get her to take a picture!
    smiling is just a bit much to ask.
    And the spanish wasn't for YOU :)
    That's why it's in spanish!!

    Khalli- Heeyy!!
    I see you cracked my code.
    I understood what you are
    trying to tell me :)
    He IS a lucky cat, huh?

     
  • At 9/26/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    i see you with your linguistic skills! not only are you a diva, but you're an international lover too?????? my new nickname for you is "carmen sang-diego!" ;-) LMAO!!!!

     
  • At 9/27/2006 5:48 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    The weather looks so nice..I'm jealous LOL..anywho you looking jazzy girl LOL...take care

     
  • At 9/27/2006 5:48 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    damn.. 3 years of spanish & i dont know what the hell you said! lol.. guess i need to brush up on my skills? lol

     
  • At 9/27/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger BK said…

    holla at ya girl!!!! fabulous.. absolutely fabulous!!!

    and dat chocolate wonder.. Hmmm makes me wanna see if Orlando still play for the globetrotters LOL.. cause if so.. I need to HOLLA at him...

    and your mom.. :) fabulous LOL.. OMG I just got a flashback!

     
  • At 9/27/2006 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From what you are saying it sounds as if you are doing pretty well.

     
  • At 9/27/2006 3:40 PM, Blogger Mocha said…

    I had to take my break from blogging so I feel you!

    You always looking fab in your pictures!

     
  • At 9/27/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    hey mamacita!

    i crashed last night so i owe you a call and you owe me some patti stories...umm does your panamanian friend have any friends...giggle!

     
  • At 9/28/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger NegroPinoâ„¢ said…

    U do what I Do then post a picture of your shoes say HI and call it a day.or post a video i havent done a video in a minute...have a good one

     
  • At 9/28/2006 1:30 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    i was in that blog funk for a hot minute. i say just let it do it's thing. you'll snap out of it eventually.

    great photos!

     
  • At 9/28/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger 1969 said…

    It's hard to come up with something creative regularly. Thanks for the pictures though. Love Mom.... :)

     
  • At 9/28/2006 6:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I played the cello for 3 years, and loved it too ( for the most part).

    Bloggers block.....we all get that sometime.

     
  • At 9/29/2006 1:33 PM, Blogger bRandy said…

    just wanted to stop by and check in...and say hey...it's been a minute. glad to see you are still doing your thing and lovin' it. take care! :o)
    Brandy

     
  • At 9/29/2006 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well..Smooches Chica! We miss ya!

     
  • At 10/02/2006 2:28 PM, Blogger eclectik said…

    I heart you

     
  • At 10/03/2006 6:59 AM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said…

    Dayum I need to check out the Globetrotters I see...WTH??? Dude is GORGEOUS (his teeth are amazing)!!! Oh and you look beautiful too of course LOL!!

     
  • At 10/03/2006 12:10 PM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    You lookin divalish as always

     
  • At 10/03/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    I'm so in a blog funk right now...so I totally understand where you are coming from. I hope to be back soon though. Glad you are doing well!

     
  • At 10/03/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    All right sangingdiva... Ima late comer, that still right on time...

    Peace ,
    bK bAbE

     
  • At 10/05/2006 9:31 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    it's time to unfunk....come home and go out with me so we can make some memories and men drool along the way!

    i miss you!!!

     
  • At 10/05/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    oooh you fast. talkin' all nasty in foreign languages n shyt. :)

    (Ole boy looks mighty comfortable and kick back on that bed..) lol

    Hey Diva!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home