The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Playin' Catch-Up...

















Hey Yall!

I am soooo glad I'm home!
After at least a whole day of hibernation
and diva re-grouping- I will get to all of the goods.
I had either been too busy to get online or
the place I was staying didn't have internet...
(what??!!!??)
Either way I was going through information withdrawal!
I will be playing catch up all week :)

When I get rested I will tell you all about the
TSA (Tremendously Stupid A**holes)
and their airport "security"...
(I use this word sooo loosely).




















We started off in Detroit for the Chene Park
summer concert series. It's always fun and a cool hang.
This was my second time playing there.

Here are some pics...
(you can always click on the pics to make them bigger)















Canada- across the water...

















On my way to sound check-

















At sound check...





















Backstage...
















Backstage up close :)





















Blurry stage shot :(
















Some of the audience...



O.K.
I know I'm a little late posting on this-
but hey the Diva has been busy-
so cut a sista some slack :)

I MET ZANY ZED!!!

Click here for ------> HIS TAKE on what happened :)

The reason I am not posting pictures of ZED
is because I don't have a photo program that
will allow me to blur his handsome face...

Zed came up in the spot looking like a BA-ZILLION BUCKS!!
He had on this fly ass suit and his shoes were KILLIN'!!
Now anyone who knows me for real-
knows about me and "TIES" :)
("Ties" are what I call business men, executives, CEO's...
you know- power men, money men. I only date "ties").

You can tell that in his "real life"-Zed is THAT african! :)
I mean, for real- Zed is runnin' thangs!!
(This is why I'm respecting the no photo rule)

Zed was just as "charming" as he is in his blog...
(BWAHHHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!!)
He offered to be my sex slave-
and even posed nude for me in my private dressing room :)
KIDDING!
Zed -I really appreciate you for blessing me with your presence.
You are the BEST! :)


O.k. yall-
I'm tired. I'll have to get to the rest later.
I will be blog lurkin' and catching up all week.

P.S.

Congrats to Fallen Angel and her team of poets.
We spoke on Saturday when I was in Dallas.
Her team went to the poetry finals!!! YAY!!!
If her team is nearly as talented as SHE is
I know they did great!

Also shout out to The Grown & Sexy Girlfriend Crew!















Thank you guys for the calls, texts,
and love while I was out on the road.
I love yall!!!


Sangindiva~

23 Comments:

  • At 8/14/2006 7:13 AM, Blogger my coffee is always said…

    chene park in detroit is one of my top favorites for summer concerts. the lake is an excellent backdrop for music.. this is the first summer i didn't get to visit my best childhood friend and go to one.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    You keep givin' me props and I might hafta let you molest me!

    There is no way they can understand the Diva that is SanginDiva by just reading you. I encourage those that can to go see mamacita perform.

    I was about to propose so we could make some NBA babies.

    KZ

     
  • At 8/14/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    as always.. glad you made it back safe! you look like you were rockin out there on the stage! you soooo have to let me know when you're in the bmore/dc area so i can come thru...

     
  • At 8/14/2006 11:13 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    You look amazing, but that's nothing new. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    Glad you're home! Get some rest...holla before you leave again!

    Love and kisses.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    did you read what i said about you on zed's post about meeting you? DAG BLAM! you'd better come back to texas soon! i'm gonna be HELLA PISSED if i dont get to meet the "sangin' silhouette!" ;-)

     
  • At 8/14/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    umm...i've been waiting patiently by the phone for approximately three days now sista...

    holla at your girl!!

     
  • At 8/14/2006 3:18 PM, Blogger P said…

    Ode to the SanginDiva.

    We feel like supastars just knowing you.

    Welcome Back!

     
  • At 8/14/2006 5:48 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    welcome back! i'm glad you had a safe trip and got to meet zed. now all you gotta do is make ya way to the atl...

     
  • At 8/14/2006 8:51 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    heheh...ok you knw I'm just tickled that you posted my dollfaced girlfriends!! HAHAHAHA...

    And I feel so honored that you called me while you were on the road...I saw Adam and the fam on Friday...he said to call him!!!

    I'm on vacay all week...but will be doing family shit tomorrow (tues) and the next day. We WILL hook up while I'm off of work for sure!!

    Glad you made it home safely...

    So Zed is as African as he claims to be, huh? WOW!!

    @ Zed...for real man, next to P you are my favorite bitch!! HAHAHAHA

     
  • At 8/15/2006 5:52 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    @Tam
    I done tole you, woman...!!!

    KZ

     
  • At 8/15/2006 7:41 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    this sucks, you know i just left michigan, left on Aug 3rd. I'll be in NJ next week. please tell me i won't just miss you again.

     
  • At 8/15/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger ~HoustonNY~ said…

    ok, you are doing your THANG!!! That's what's sup. So next time you are in concert, I will definitely be there! You can believe that! Sooooooooooooooo proud of you baby!!!!

    xoxo
    Tee~

     
  • At 8/15/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    Aww you look soo jazzy in your summer time outfit LOL...glad you had a nice trip. I've heard about those TSA folks...insanity I tell ya insanity....

     
  • At 8/15/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger BK said…

    well I see you ran into the same fools I did at that TSA.. when I finally get to my recap I'll be sure to post that damn thought on them bammas!!!!


    get your rest.. I'm catching up on mine too :)

     
  • At 8/15/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    still hating on Zed!!! It should have been me. LOL

     
  • At 8/15/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger princessdominique said…

    Awesome to say the least. Amazing photos!

     
  • At 8/15/2006 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad u had a good time. Zed better had been nice to you!!

     
  • At 8/16/2006 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Gurl! Glad you had a safe trip and sounds like you had a blast. And you are rockin that black dress for REAL!

     
  • At 8/16/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Glad you made it home safely. Get some rest!

     
  • At 8/16/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Hey Ms. Diva!! I'm playin' catch up my damn self!!!

    Glad you had a good time on the road and meetin' Zeddie (oh lawd), and sorry u got caught up in all the airport BS....

    (PS - why do we have the same dress??!?! lol

    You're gorgeous, ma!

     
  • At 8/17/2006 6:17 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    cAN I HAVE your autgoraph please?

     
  • At 8/17/2006 7:03 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    You sure Zed didn't get to feelin on yo boo whoo tee...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home