The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Snapping out of it...



















So obviously- I have been in an "I'm not blogging" funk...
It must have been SUPER obvious because
Glam called and e-mailed me about it!

I have plenty to blog about- I just didn't feel like doing it :)
I just came from Atlanta for the National Black MBA conference...
















(I snapped this in the car)


Now let me honest- I was SO not there for the job fair! hahaha!
It was an excuse to get my party on, spend some time with friends,
and just get away from Cali :)
















(ME!!)

I actually didn't take lots of pics because I thought I had left
my camera at home- but here is on of me and my girl Roxanne.
She too, is a FABULOUS, GEMINI GENIUS!!! Man... we ROCK!
















(Me and Roxanne - after the Grey Goose & Juice)
















(Roxanne and her cousin Chris)


The next day, after 4 days in the ATL-
I went to a gathering for my homegirl Alexx Daye :)
















She was on her way to Australia to sing in an Elvis review.
Since she won't be home for her birthday we celebrated
that too!
















(Me, Simone, and Alexx)















(*Alexx's Husband* Jeff, Me and Khalil)
















(Jeff's Dad and Me)















Fun times were had by all :)

I am now in Charleston, South Carolina... working.
Have a great weekend!


Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com


SANGINDIVA~

16 Comments:

  • At 10/05/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger DivineLavender said…

    Gurl....I am glad I am not the only one that uses professional conferences as a personal break. Next year it is in Orlando, FL....it won't be the same of Manhattan but whatever.

     
  • At 10/06/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    glad that you got the chance to reconnect with your peeps. sometimes, that in itself, is an actual vacation! :-)

     
  • At 10/06/2006 1:57 PM, Blogger Mocha said…

    It's always nice to have a break to chill with positive people. Looks like you guys had fun!

    Have a great weekend

     
  • At 10/06/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    I'm just gonna sit here and pout b/c I ain't heard no attempts to get at me when you were in ATL. What do you have to say for yourself?

     
  • At 10/06/2006 11:17 PM, Blogger Elle B. said…

    Hey Sangdiva, it's been a minute. just dropping you a line to say, "what's up!"

    ciao,
    elle

     
  • At 10/07/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    hi sangin!!

    t. cas.. dont feel bad.. she did the same thing to me when she came to bmore!!

     
  • At 10/07/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    i think your blog funk was contagious.

    So hurry up and get back so we can have fun and be fabulous again!

    and bring me home a nice southern man if you happen to see one!

     
  • At 10/07/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger tia said…

    Hey, sangin' one! I'm with Miss A. There were a bunch of us who dropped our blogs for a minute! I have your blog in my aggregator and you were gone so long I almost forgot what it was! (there goes that pot calling the kettle black again...hehehe)

    @ Miss A, girl, I have a few of those southern gentlemen I'd LOOOOVE to send your way. ooh wee

     
  • At 10/08/2006 3:25 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    send 'em on One Cool Honey, heck I might even make a trip cross the Mason Dixie line cuz like India Irie I am ready to love!!!

     
  • At 10/09/2006 7:56 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    I feel you on a blogging slump, but I am gearing up to come back. Great pics.

     
  • At 10/09/2006 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard the weekend was beautiful too! Did you get a chance to wear something FABULOUSLY flirty? Did you meet any nice guys? SPILL IT GIRLY!

     
  • At 10/10/2006 8:07 AM, Blogger SLUMP FACADE said…

    It always feels good to break away from the norm and escape from the familiar, enjoy your journey.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger sunshine said…

    You remind me of a classmate named Sisandra Lewis...she is also a singer.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said…

    you were in the "A" and didn't even send me so much as an email...I'm crushed!!

     
  • At 10/10/2006 6:03 PM, Blogger BK said…

    lol those are the best.. conferences that turn into mini vacations!!!

    glad u had fun.. :)

     
  • At 10/12/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Ananda said…

    hi sanging diba. i learned about your blog on urban butterfly site. i love it. your photos look like you are having the time of your life. enjoy and keep flowing... charleston, sc is one of my favorite places. peace and love, ananda in dc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home