The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Watch Mama Work...

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

I'm so excited!! When I opened my e-mail today,
I was surprised to find pictures from the show in St. Vincent.
(see-'And So I'm Grateful' post).
I am very happy to see them because
I did not take any pictures from that show.

At first I was thinking-
I'd be too much of a diva if I displayed a post
full of pictures of myself...
Then I thought -IT'S MY DANG BLOG!!!
Sooooo.... sit back and Watch Mama Work!!!







This is my Tina Turna moment! hahaha!


Whew! It's gettin' hot in hurr...






Buh-bye...



Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Sangindiva~

9 Comments:

  • At 2/15/2006 4:29 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Go 'head on, Sangindiva!! From the pics, I can see you have mad stage presence and love what you do!! Yay for the talented sistas!!

    Will check back again!!

     
  • At 2/16/2006 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen you at work, and the pictures don't lie! It's been over 2 1/2 years since I've seen it. I suppose I gotta get a passport to see you in action soon. But nevertheless, you have a great blogspot. It's really engaging, and revealing to your travels. Keep posting, and I'm going to keep on readin'. Peace-!

     
  • At 2/16/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger bRandy said…

    love the pics--love even more the look of sheer joy on your face as you do what you love. thanks for the smile :o)

     
  • At 2/16/2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl it looked like you was doing the darn thing!! I am going to fit in your suitcase one day!lol

     
  • At 2/17/2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    Hey Beautiful! Love the pics and love my gifts even more. You are what's in my player! Be safe, enjoyed the visit...see you when you get home...Remember THINK BLUE.

    Love and Kisses
    Isha

     
  • At 2/19/2006 3:18 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    If There Was An Applaud Smiley I Could Use, I'd Throw It Up In Here...

    Nice Pics...

     
  • At 2/19/2006 7:30 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    go on girl do your black girl in japan thang!

    eat some good sushi for me while you're there!

     
  • At 2/20/2006 5:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love it. I can tell you have an amazing amount of passion for what you do and the saying "A picture speaks a thousand words" rings true. Do your thang girl!!!

     
  • At 10/01/2006 7:10 AM, Blogger eclectik said…

    Love the way the hair looks...and green is a good color for you

    I need a mp3 :)

    e.

    eclectik-relaxation.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home