The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A-B-C'S OF ME....TAG!!!

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

Accent - California (I like guess, like, that is like, like, what you'd call it.)
Bra size - Too small - I mean, uh...model size :)
Chore I hate - Cleaning up in general!
Dad's name - George
Essential make-up - Anything by M.A.C. especially moisturizer.
Favorite perfume - Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker (at the moment)
Gold or Silver? - Gold
Hometown - Oakland, Ca
Insomnia - Well if sleeping all day and not at night counts then yes.
Job Title - International Superstar...It's true
Kids - One Son- Aaron (He's the BEST EVER!!!)
Living Arrangement - ALONE!!!!
Mom's Birthplace - Oakland, Ca
Number of Sexual Partners - Yeah, like I'm gonna answer that.
Overnight Hospital Stays - June 9th 1998 when I gave birth to my son :)
Phobia - gettin' fat
Quote - Personality and Good Looks can open doors...But only Character and Talent will keep you in the room
Religion - Christian
Siblings - 1 brother, 3 sisters -all younger
Two I'm tagging - ILL and Supa Sista
Unnatural hair colors I've worn - orange... but it was cute :)
Vegetable I refuse to eat - BEETS! YUCK!
Worst habit - *sigh* Procrastinating...
X-rays I've had - Dental.
Yummy foods I make - SWEETS...yumm...
Zodiac sign - Gemini (May 29th to be exact so buy me sumpthin')

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com
Sangindiva~

6 Comments:

  • At 3/01/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    Heeeyy Singin' Diva!!!

    Okay, okay, I've been tagged. (laughing) I'll get on this. I like yours, very interesting!!!

    So whas gwaan out there in Tokyo??I showed my son your blog - he has a LOVE AFFAIR with Japan and Japanese culture. Possibly wants to do an exchange program. He was impressed with your pictures! (well, he acted all cool, he's 16 yanno. But he was grinnin.')

    Anyway, thanks for the comment on my blog. TRULY appreciated!!

    And I want to hear of ALL your travels, girl, you're doin' it! Seeing the world is the active dream I'm working on right now. :)

    Meanwhile, keep it all diva-fied, and look out for my "tag" post. Gimme a day or two. :)

    Peace, love, blessings!!!!

     
  • At 3/01/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    ILL Has Been Tagged...

    ILL Shall Answer....

    Wait... Bra Size?

    Boxers?

     
  • At 3/02/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger BK said…

    Ha.. I've been tagged and I've answered.. Diva's do things alike.. especially GEMINI DIVAS.... holla girly.. u are 4 days after me.. we must celebrate in the only grand diva fashion way!!!

     
  • At 3/02/2006 7:27 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    so who started this tag, lol

     
  • At 3/02/2006 7:32 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    ps eggsactly how do i go about gettin an album

     
  • At 3/03/2006 4:54 AM, Blogger BK said…

    Ummm u got an album?? Errr can another Gemini Diva get a hookup?? or a link to ya music.. *too lazy to search if u already got it up here* LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home