The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Friday, February 17, 2006

'Konichiwa' from JAPAN!!

glitter graphics

Konichiwa (koh-Nee-chee-wah)- Hello All!

I know my post is a little late but you try crossin' the international date line
and see how much posting gets done!! :)


I really like Japan. The culture, the people, it's traditions...
I think if I could speak and read the language I could stay a while :)
I've been to a few cities in Japan-
Nagoya, Asakusa, Osaka, Fukuoka, and (of course) Tokyo.
(which is where I am now)

Tokyo is cool because it's like a Japanese New York-
crowded streets, traffic jams, taxis, lights, clubs,
24 hour spots- It's crazy! You can easily go into a
club and the sun will beat you home :)
Like it did me last night! hahaha!

I won't post alot right now because I am hanging out and
doin' my thang :) But I will have stories and of course pictures
soon.



Sangindiva~

3 Comments:

  • At 2/20/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    Konichiwa, Sangin Diva!!! You must give us all the details upon your return. Meanwhile - do ya thang!!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    Yes, you should put your CD and performance info on your blog, we artists hafta support each other!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    Miss you sweetie! But the CD you left me has been on play since you left!!! I think I know about all the words, so can I dress in black and snap my fingers behind you? Just know I've got about 80 bucks of new music that I have no interest in right now...CAUSE "All I wanna do is be with you!" :-)

    Enjoy all that God created just for you to see, share it with us who have not seen it yet and get home safely.
    Love and Kisses
    Isha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home