The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday's Somethings...



Hosted at MySpaceNow.com



So it's Sunday and I'm in FULL chill mode.
I am trying to decide if I want to go to the T.V. Land awards tonite.
It's going down in Santa Monica- which isn't THAT far...
It's being hosted by that drunk chic "Karen" from Will & Grace
(who I think is hilarious) but...
I'm thinking- do I really feel like getting dressed for it?
It's a fancy thing, it's gonna be cold, possibly rain...
I know these are LAME excuses for the reality that -
I just don't feel like going, I don't have a date ANNNND
I don't have a thing to wear!!!

It's official I have just talked myself out of it. Oh well.
*sigh*

ANYWAY-

It is 2 in the morning and I was bored...
(That's what I get for sleeping ALL DAY)
So I took a few quizzes.
I think it is amazing how much the answers were
really true to my personality :)

The one I REALLLLLY love is the last one-
WHAT IS YOUR TRUE SIGN?
According to the quiz I'm a TRUE Gemini...
which is... uh...TRUE!!! :)


Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!



Your Life Path Number is 3

Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.

You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.
Witty and outgoing, you enjoy sharing your crazy ideas with anyone who will listen.
A total social butterfly, you're the life of any party.

In love, you inspire and enchant your partner. You are often an object of fantasy and desire.

While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
And while your wit carries you a long way, you occasionally use it to mask your true feelings.
Your natural abilities can bring you all the success in the world ... if you let them


You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please


You Are a Total Girlie Girl

You love looking good, and wooing men with your womanly ways.
You're so feminine, men are in awe of you ... which is a very good thing.


Your True Sign Is Gemini

Charmer
Adaptable
Never Boring
Fun and Friendly
Commitment-Phobic
Eternally Youthful
The Life of the Party
Intellectual and Witty



Aiight Blogger Fam-
GET CHA' QUIZ ON!!

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Sangindiva~

3 Comments:

  • At 3/19/2006 5:59 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I'm a first time visitor. Did you end up going to the T.V. Land awards? I'll check out more of your blog later.

     
  • At 3/20/2006 5:40 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life said…

    thanks, i was bored the early part of the work morning and now i hve something to do...well other than the working...LOL

     
  • At 3/20/2006 6:13 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    didnt take much for you to talk yourself out of going, lol....I love me some "karen" too...I got my alias from her....Anastasia Beaverhousen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home