The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Relationship Retrograde Review...

glitter graphics

...Living in a world of Ghetto life
everyone 'round seems so uptight but
nothing's wrong-it's all right- with my man...
(Giving Him) Something He Can Feel-
Sparkle~


It seems lately many things have been going on in my life
that is causing me to put thangs (and folks) in perspective.

I was in yoga class last night and my teacher was talking about
how Mercury was in retrograde and when this heavenly
phenomenon happens it usually makes communication
harder and more difficult...

THEN I was going through my daily routine of reading all of my friends
blogs and my girl SUPA's post was hinting to the same madness with the moon!

The Supergeek -that I sometimes am- took that as a sign :) and so
I looked up some things on the subject of "Retrograde" here's what I found-

Bewitchingways.com said:

"Mercury, messenger of the Gods, is the Roman God of communication and everyday routine. Usually three times a year, for about three weeks, Mercury goes Retrograde, meaning that from the viewpoint of Earth, the planet appears to be moving backward..."

Hmmm...I had definitely been noticing how hard it has been to write,
communicate with and effectively get my point across to others.
Which is normally NEVER my issue.
I mean, the DIVA can sell you yo' momma even though she's already
yours- make you pay double and feel good about doing it...
I'm just sayin' :)

"...Not everything about Mercury Retrograde is gloom and doom.
Retrograde is a time to be introspective.
It is a good time to tie up loose ends, reconnect with people from the past,
make mechanical repairs and get systems in order.
This can also be a productive period for psychological and spiritual review
as new information can be gleaned from old experiences..."

Now I don't know about the whole "reconnect with people from the past"
bull... I think it's best to let sleeping dogs...SLEEP! But that's just me :)
What I CAN get with- is the idea of a "Spritual Review" so...
In true Gemini/Sangindiva fashion- I'm gonna do JUST THAT.

Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com

I'll leave out gubment (governement) names and exposing details
as to protect the egos- I mean, the innocent- but I needs to do a
"RELATIONSHIP RETROGRADE REVIEW".

Review # 1. Mr. EX FACTOR

It could all be so simple
but you'd rather make it hard.
Loving you is like a battle
and we both end up with scars...
Lauryn Hill~


Everything's different...we're distant
It's a full moon and Mercury's in retrograde
maybe that's why we can't communicate...
Can you tell me what to wear?
'cause everyday your seasons change-
it's gettin' cold and I'm tired of standin' in the rain.
I think for the sake of my sanity-
we should let this roll and you should leave me be.
(FOR REAL THIS TIME)
Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]


Review # 2 Mr. POPEYE

Though we stay in the same town
It feels like ya miles away
Though I saw you last night
It's like I hadn’t seen you for days
And every time that we speak
It’s like we don’t have nothing to say...
Nivea~

I'm over through,
I'm over like-
I'm over you.
It's official, I am hanging up my track shoes
because I refuse to chase and run behind yo' ass...
It's just not my style. And it's unattractive.
Like I've said many times before
we all make time for the things we
WANT to do and find important.
I never make someone a priority
who only considers me an option.


Visit Cute-Spot.com!



Review # 3 Mr. KARMA

Babygirl, I know I used to do
some ill shit to you-
Coming home late,
jumping in the shower
to wash off
the last chick's perfume
Changing my drawers,
stuff 'em down
to the bottom hamper
Taking numerous trips to Atlanta,
Miami, Tampa
(Girl, I was doin' my thing)...
Marques Houston~

What you don't understand is that
I can see it in your eyes.
Hear it in every message.
Feel it every time you take a breath.
Taste it in the air around you.
I know I'm the example of what
you want up on yo' team-
but these Dior bags and my time
gone cost GREEN...
No longer do I want to go
and meet cha' momma
Gimme dollars, Gimme Gucci,
Channel and Gimme Prada...
(Life's a BITCH and so's KARMA)
Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]


Review #4 Mr. AIDEN

"Down on my knees
whole heart in hand
I was accused of being too young
But I'm not so young
Can't you understand
That I think like a man "
Tower of Power~

It seems we never want the ones
who respect us,
treat us like we're special
and priceless...
And only asks in return
"for you to be yourself"
I guess anything is possible...
Nice guys don't always finish last :)

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]







Sangindiva~

3 Comments:

  • At 3/17/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    Thanks for this!!

    Nice retrograde wrap-up. :)

     
  • At 3/22/2006 7:58 AM, Blogger Peace said…

    Hi there!
    I had never heard anything about Mercury Retrograde until I met my boyfriend a couple of years ago - now I hear about it all the time!! It's kinda crazy how the universe works! I didn't really buy into it until every time I was in a funk (which doesn't happen too often) my man would just shoot me a look and say "It's that Mercury Retrograde!"
    Tam also has a good post on this with a good link (See my blogroll to link to her site). Take a look for some good reading!
    Have a great day!
    Peace

     
  • At 6/12/2006 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lota luv to yah..It was nice having to be by ur side..on dah way back from chi-city. Hit me..yakit_1900@yahoo.com..Miss da luvly smiles of you:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home