The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday's Thank You's and Thoughts

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]

As I start this Tuesday post I would like to give my thank you's before I start my thoughts...

I have been bestowed a tremedous honor by D-Dot the King.
He has made me his Blogger of the Week!
Because of this great honor I will blog everyday.
I would like to properly and publicly thank him...
*Thank you, your highness* :)
He too, is a Gemini genius as well as a Dragon (like me)
so naturally he is wonderful and fabulous! Make sure you check him out.

I also would like to thank my big sister Kia...
The "Oh Well" *Sweetie* of Texas by way of the Crenshaw/Baldwin Hills
Mall and Slawson Swapmeet. (SOUTH CENTRAL HOLLA!!!)
She told me yesterday (and I quote):
"The next time you blog, you need to dedicate a whole page to me and how BIG sisterly I have been to you all these years since you were just a tike....and how if it wasn't for me in your life teaching you the ABC's of womanhood, you would be just a poor shallow image of a wisp of a person instead of the dedicated, hard working yet humble, INTERNATIONAL and saintly sangin diva you are today."

So to my big sister I say:

Thank you Sweetie Kia!
Now get your own blog- MISS BLACK AMERICA!!! WOO! WOO! WOO!

O.K.

Now that I have gotten all that out of the way-
Let's bring on my thoughts... Shall We??

How do you know that you have stayed too long?

Is it when it's been 5, 7, or 10+ years and yall STILL aren't married?
or living together? or making any moves towards co-habitation?
or anything else of significance?

Is it when he/she still is on the fence about whether they want to
be with you or not- because they are still trying to see if "we are
gonna work out" in the long run? Although you've already put
in 5, 7 or 10+ years of BULL SH*T and casual sex?

When do you realize that you have stayed too long?

Is it when they promise they will change-
(and they do...)

the hour before they sweet talk your
clothes off...

during the moments of bliss...
glitter graphics


and the 5 mins after they get what they want?


How long does it take you to feel the *STING* of the

VIRTUAL BITCH SLAP you get when you've just STAYED TOO LONG?!




Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com
Sangindiva~

5 Comments:

  • At 3/14/2006 7:33 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life said…

    the virtual bitch slap is hilarious...congrats on the blogger of the week award...

     
  • At 3/14/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Ddot the King said…

    I'm loving the virtual bitch slap. I'll probably steal it.

    Congratulations and you're welcome.


    You've stayed too long when you're watching CSI or Law & Order trying work out the kinks in your plan to make them "disappear".

     
  • At 3/14/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    you've stayed too long when the knot in your stomach as you head home is the dread that his ass is still there!

    i just wrote about this topic, about knowing it was time to go and moving on...it's never easy but always the right thing to do!

     
  • At 3/14/2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    I second Ms. Ahmad!
    That bitch-slap is mad funny.


    Hey Singin' Diva!!

     
  • At 3/14/2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    @ Guide- Thanx boo!

    @ King- You don't have to steal it daddy
    that slap is for you!!

    @Miss Ahmad-Guuurl, I know that dread and he wasn't
    even my man!!

    @ Supa- Hey Girl! I thought it was pretty funny myself.
    Feel free to use it to slap some idiot who pisses you off!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home