The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hugs and Blogger Love...



















I am so grateful for all of the advice, amens, love and
(((HUGS))) from my blogger friends and family.
I TRULY appreciate all of the kind words that made
me feel soooo much better. I have been blessed to
"know" some of the most talented and intelligent
people in the WORLD! I am proud call you friends :)
I LOVE YALL!!!

I have to give an extra special shout to Knockout ZED...
Thanks for being the "man in the house" and tellin' it
to me straight with noooo chaser :)
P.S. on June 23rd I'm gonna be in Satan's Anus...
Hit me up so we can hang out. You can see a show
for free, drool in person... and then blog about it!
(ANNNNND you'll have the pictures to prove it!!)





















I got your message Ms. Tam-
I need to know where ya at and what's goin' on!
On the 13th we will discuss your disappearing act...
so GIRL TALK will be in FULL effect!
P, Glam and Tam... I can't WAIT! :)





















I have to give a SHOUT out to my GIRLS
Kenya Hathaway and SY Smith!!
Not only are these ladies two of the BEST
singers in the world- they are beautiful inside and out.
They sing/sang for everythang and everybody,
and are 2 of the singers in the band for American Idol.
(You may have caught Kenya's cameo when Elliot
sang her daddy's (Donny Hathaway) song.)
Sy has sang for EVERYBODY including Whitney Houston-
and writes for EVERYONE! Check out SY's website.

Here we are on New Year's '06 celebratin'
SY did a wonderful show at the Little Temple that night.
A great time was had by all- TRUST!















( ME, Kenya and SY )


















I am on the road right now but
I PROMISE I will try to work out my blog roll-
(Aunt Esther I haven't forgotten you!)
My mom says my list is waaaay at the bottom-
(but it looks regular to me.)
Tell me what you guys see on the side where
the links should go. I need to figure this out!


Sangindiva~

13 Comments:

  • At 4/27/2006 5:03 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Really? You'll be here?!? That would be fan-friggin'-tastic! You gotta let me know the details. You know how to reach me.

    Thanks for the shout out. Cats need to learn how to treat the finer "things" in life. Beauty AND talent are difficult to find in the same place. He betta recognize!

    KZ

     
  • At 4/27/2006 5:30 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    DANG! everybody gets to hang with you but the atl folks!

    let a sista know when you headed this way. i know of some bloggers who would love to hang (me included!)

     
  • At 4/27/2006 6:00 AM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Your blog roll appears right under the "About Me" section (which is where most other blogger's lists appear as well). So I think you're straight on that!

    Safe travels and be sure to let us know if you are ever going to be in the DC Metro area!

    Blessings!

     
  • At 4/27/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    let me repeat what darbs.....let us know when you in the DC metero area....


    and your everything (about me, blog roll, etc.) appears at the bottom in my view. I think it depends on what web browser your using....cause when i'm at work on ie i see missy's stuff on the bottom, but when i'm at home using netscape, i see it at the top.......

     
  • At 4/27/2006 7:41 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    they are way at the bottom.. you need to republish your blog for it to update (at least it should update...

     
  • At 4/27/2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Satans anus, LOL I ain't never heard of that one before. Travel mercies to ya Sangin' Diva.

     
  • At 4/27/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    Girl we are about to have a good old fashioned good time on May 13, don't even trip!

    have fun on the road and stay Frog Free!

     
  • At 4/27/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger unsaid said…

    awww I love blogger love. That's a beautiful pic of yall 3!

     
  • At 4/27/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    i see them at the bottom. Like nikki said, let us know when your travels bring you to the ATL.

     
  • At 4/27/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    I have a message from my baby sister who says that she wishes she would have known you last year so you could sang at her wedding....and that she likes listening to your music and she sings it on the metro but she really wishes she could listen to it on her Ipod.

    Okay Baby Sis, I hope I got it right since you won't post yourself:-)

     
  • At 4/28/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Safe travels.

     
  • At 4/30/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Butta said…

    I co-sign what my DC-errea bloggers said...you would want to let some folks know when you are in the Nation's Cap!!

    And yes, Sy Smith is the bomb. I love her sound. I didn't know that Kenya Hathaway and she sang backup on AI. Wow, you learn something new everyday.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 11:30 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Hey girl~ It's on and crackin on the 13th!! We're gonna have a BLAST! I'm SO lookin forward to it! Hope all is well...I'm still alive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home