The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Monday, April 10, 2006

BUTTA TAGGGED ME!



















I have been tagged by Ms. Butta (so she gets a "Butta-fly") :)
I also got tagged by Ms. Chclt who I will answer next :)

FOUR...Your Information


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Disney Store Greeter
2.Legal Secretary
3.Church Secretary
4.Teacher

Four nicknames I've been given:
1.Sangindiva
2.Miss Priss
3.Panamami
4.Taycee

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1.Love & Basketball
2.Love Jones
3.Cinderella
4.Mary Poppins

Four places I have lived:
1.Oakland, CA
2.Los Angeles, CA
3.Long Beach, CA
4.Inglewood, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. 7th Heaven
3.The L word
4.Sex in the City re-runs

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Amsterdam
2. Switzerland
3. The Cayman Islands
4. Denmark

Four people I could NOT live without:
1. Jesus
2. Aaron
3. My Mommy
4.My sisters/brother

Four of my favorite foods:
1.Asian
2.Mac n' cheese
3.(good) Red Velvet cake
4.Seafood

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Tahiti
2. On My World Tour
3. In love
4. At the top of Forbes Wealthiest People list

Four folks who I have tagged:
1. I don't know who hasn't been tagged already.
2. So anyone who wishes
3. to do this tag then...
4. You are it!!!


Sangindiva~

10 Comments:

  • At 4/10/2006 6:23 AM, Blogger BK said…

    LMAO.. hahahaaaa u a trip!

     
  • At 4/10/2006 6:53 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    I like the nicknames.......i have been told that about my self..that i was PRISSY....take that ish in stride....

     
  • At 4/10/2006 7:21 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    I wish I could afford to vacation with you, LOL.

     
  • At 4/10/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    7th Heaven...really?!? Lol. I use to watch that show, but once the oldest daughter left I lost interest.

     
  • At 4/10/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    it's soo fun to watch how the tag results!

    My parents are on their way to the Cayman Island right now...i wouldn't mind going there!

     
  • At 4/10/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    I am so all about the Sex and the City reruns...I need to own the box set...maybe one day...when I get a job...LOL!

     
  • At 4/10/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    I am so all about the Sex and the City reruns...I need to own the box set...maybe one day...when I get a job! LOL!

     
  • At 4/11/2006 8:13 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    I love the l word, sad the season is over already

     
  • At 4/13/2006 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been a long time reader and have always waned to ask.....Who does your hair??? It's always so nice and full but not in a big weave way!! U always look so cute.

     
  • At 4/25/2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Butta said…

    I totally missed when you posted this. And here I was thinking that Sangin Diva didn't love me no mo cause you didn't do my tag. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home