The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm HOME!!!




















I know I have been MIA for a while.
I have just been so busy and have had
so many things going on...
I am going to be on the campaign this week to
catch up on all of my blog favs-
AND catch up on all of your past posts too!
(cause' I'm nosy and don't wanna miss nuthin')

Since I just got home this will be
a random thought post- Here we go :)


WHY do I LUV FIRST CLASS?!!!??

Besides the big seats and space,
free drinks (liquor) and food,
and the boys playin' around
while I sleep...
I luv it because
I get on the plane first-
and get off first! :)
(I HATE waiting!!!)



(Scott, ME and Joey (behind me)



SHOUT OUT to JACK NELSON

Jack is recovering from
BRAIN Surgery and came
out to see a show :)
I am so glad he is doing better
Put him on yall's prayer lists!

(Me and Jack)







Last night I was in New York
for a show at the North Fork Theater (at Westbury).
The theater is historical because
it is one of the last ones in the county
that is "in the rounds".
In the rounds means the stage is a big circle
and it slowly spins through out the show.
There are only a few left now so it's a history
making thing every time you perform in one.
(This made time #4 for me!! 2 at this one
1 in Arizona and 1 somewhere else... but I forget)

Anyway-
Melissa Morgan sang.
(remember her??)















And the Delfonics...















There were some other groups there too
but my purse was too small for the camera.
These pics were e-mailed to me.


A random pic from Trinidad...




SPEAKING OF TRINIDAD...

When I said I was "busy" I did NOT mean
gettin' busy!!! hahahaha!!
You guys are funny!












I have a lot of road stories that may
or may not see the pages of the blog
because of the MAIN ROAD RULE-
What goes on- on the road- STAYS on the road.
Stay tuned!


Aiight Family-
It's hibernation time!!










Sangindiva~

16 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2006 7:10 AM, Blogger BK said…

    welcome home mama!!!! I see you had a ball and hell yeah I remember Melissa.. and she look DAMN GOOD..

    do me baby.. and fooooooooooooooool's paradise.. owwwwww

     
  • At 4/17/2006 8:08 AM, Blogger chele said…

    Welcome Home! You're right ... FIRST CLASS ROCKS!! Look at you all posed up with the Delfonics. :) Glad you're back safely.

     
  • At 4/17/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    Welcome back Ms. Diva. How fabulous are those pictures!!! I love traveling vicariously through you! Your smile is pure radiance.

    Anyhow - I know you're beat. Get your hibernation on. And, I love first class too! (unfortunately I'm not a regular, unlike your BALLIN ass) You look soooo comfortable. lol

    Rest, mama!

     
  • At 4/17/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    Ha Ha!!! Its Been A Long Time!!!

    You Was In NY? Shoulda Called ILL!!!

    First Class Is For People... Who Can Afford It!!! Coach All Day For The Kid!!!

     
  • At 4/17/2006 12:49 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    welcome back!!! u've been missed...

     
  • At 4/17/2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    Welcome back! We missed you. The camera sure loves you!

     
  • At 4/17/2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Glad you are back safe and sound...we missed you! Thanks for sharing the pics...they're always a treat. Shucks...too bad about Trinidad...LOL!

     
  • At 4/17/2006 11:15 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    welcome back girl! I love me some first class too, although I have a tendency to get tipsy behind all them drinks:-)

    speaking of which we should grab some while you're home!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 7:57 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    You're definitely back on the right coast ;-) Wish I could be too!

    I totally thought you were getting busy in Trinidad. The men there are the finest in the world so I wouldn't be surprised if you had been.

     
  • At 4/18/2006 8:05 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Sorry I'm late to join the welcome back wagon but welcome back anyway.

     
  • At 4/18/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger ThatGirlTam said…

    Hey...are you gonna be around on June 24th??? That's when the next WCBH Convention is...you can't miss another one!!!

    Welcome home!!!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    yay! our singing sista made it home safely!

    no doubt, you are BEAUTIFUL. that camera's making love to your face everytime the lens is on you. you go girl!

    and i've never done first class. i feel so...uncouth. LOL

     
  • At 4/18/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Lāā said…

    Welcome home!!!

    You should have gotten busy in Trini! I would have if I were you!

    I saw Melisa Morgan a looooong time ago when I was a teenager. She still has a lot of hair.

     
  • At 4/18/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger meofbeauty said…

    Hello Ms.Diva!

    I have to admitt this is the first time I am really reading your blog! WOW is all I can say! And your voice is sooo beautiful. I was in such a grumpy mood today and your music just smoothed me out!

    Okay and what was that about the pilot missing the runway??? WHAT!! They should have been handing out bottles of rum as you deplaned!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Welcome home, fan 198,476,34l checking in to say welcome home. Your pix are beautiful! Your boy Jack is on my list!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 7:12 PM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    Glad you made it back safely......I might need to get on the phone for those road trip strories, i'm nosey, but i can keep a secret

     

Post a Comment

<< Home