The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Monday, April 24, 2006

My Monday Mental Mentality...

















At first I wasn't going to post today-
but I didn't want to see my page with the
same thing on it anymore.

I really didn't know what I was going to
write about either but I figure words will
come if I start typing :)

I have so much on my mind that I want to
stay in the bed with covers over my head-
but alas this is not an option...
well it IS but I'm not going to do it.

Yesterday I went to the Poppy Festival.
( A jazz festival here in Cali)
I came out because some of my
friends were working with an sax player
named Micheal Lington.
What was the best part of the show you ask?
um... I'd have to say ...
the Grey Goose & orange on the rocks-
FINAL ANSWER.










Sangindiva~

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home