The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Monday, March 20, 2006

Moody Mood...












I've been in such a mood lately...
A phone's been unplugged since last week,
ain't checkin' messages, not leaving the house,
barely washing my ass-
MOOD.

A somber, staring at the wall,
sitting in the middle of my bed,
sleeping all day, feeling sorry for myself-
MOOD
.

A solitary, singleton, sentimental...
MOOD.

But kind words and
soothing sounds from
the 'men in my life'
bring me around :)



Donny said:
"I love you...
more than you'll ever know"

Luther said:
I was "So Amazing"

Prince told me how much I'm "Adored"

And Michael said:
"I'd always be the lady in his life"







That's why for me music is magic.
Every melody and harmony,
every diminished chord and scale,
every sound and every note- moves me...


It's such a release-
such a rush to be able to
open my mouth and have
the most beautiful sounds
come from ME...







To find perfection in my pitch
and cleverness in my runs,
sweetness in my soprano
and checks in my mail box
just to seal the deal...



Yeah... my moody mood is over.
I've got songs to sing.
I've got to figure out a way to post
a song or two for you to hear. and enjoy.

Yeah... my moody mood is over-
so excuse me,
while I take these shackles off my feet
to sing... and dance.










Sangindiva~

15 Comments:

  • At 3/20/2006 6:16 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    yep music is very theropeutic..the song that always gets me out my funk and gives me a good cry....Never Give Up, Yolanda Adams....

     
  • At 3/20/2006 6:38 AM, Blogger BK said…

    girl.. say it again!!! Music is VERY GOOD FOR DA SOUL!!! hell it helped me get through many highs and lows.. :)

    *hug* still waiting on some MUZAK from da DIVA

     
  • At 3/20/2006 6:47 AM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    @ No1 -I LOVE that song!
    Yo-Yo gets her SANG on to that one!

    @Bklyn- I'm tryin' to work out the music thang girl!!
    Yall will be the first ones I hit up with it :)
    If you know how to upload music hit me up!

     
  • At 3/20/2006 7:07 AM, Blogger ILL said…

    Come Violate My iPOD...

    Oh Yeah... And You Can Have Some Music Too...

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

     
  • At 3/20/2006 7:21 AM, Blogger Lāā said…

    I love music...whatever mood I'm in it's perfect.

     
  • At 3/20/2006 12:32 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    music is good for the body and soul...

     
  • At 3/20/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life said…

    music always gets you or puts you in the mood to do or say something...hopefully it gets you in the mood to wash your a$$...LOL

     
  • At 3/20/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    @ ILL- don't play wit me... you know you can get it!!

    @ Laa- you're a girl after my own heart!

    @Sarc- This is soo true. I LOVE IT :)

    @Guide- LOL! I am runnin' bath water right now!! :)
    'cause ain't NUTHIN cute about having a stank a**!

     
  • At 3/20/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    its cool how music can affect your mood. good to hear you are free of the shackles

     
  • At 3/20/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said…

    that's probably what's wrong with me, too much tv not enough music!

     
  • At 3/21/2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Supa said…

    We Gemini's and our "moody moods" :) Music heals the soul.

    Will check out your fabulous "sangin" samples when I get home!!!

     
  • At 3/23/2006 4:52 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    music is the same way for me (although there is absolutely no perfect pitch coming from THIS mouth).

    it can be the thing to set us free it we let it.

     
  • At 3/28/2006 7:43 AM, Blogger bRandy said…

    and i thought you weren't a poet....sounds pretty poetic to me my dear...

     
  • At 3/28/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    Ditto what Brandy said. I don't know if you meant for this to come off as a poem, but believe me, it was perfect!!!
    ~fallen angel

     
  • At 4/01/2006 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl you really have a beautiful voice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home