The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SANGINDIVA IS A LIAR!!!!















I have to confess that I am a workaholic liar-
I am supposed to be on vacation...
but I am packing my bags on my way to D.C.
TO WORK!

**(SIDEBAR)**

Now I know that there are some bloggers in
that area BUT my schedule is really tight this
time and I can't hang out :(
If anyone has tickets to the show May 12th,
@ Constitution Hall - let me know.
I'll be performing w/ Jeffrey Osborne there.

ANNNNND

To the Lovely Ladies of the W.C.B.H.
My Fellow Cali Girls-


















I WILL NOT MISS THE DINNER PARTY ON SATURDAY!!!
I am on the first thing smokin' and will be home in plenty
of time to make it. I am EXCITED!!!

Can you see my blog roll is coming along!!??
I'm working on it and getting it together.
(And I will be playing blog catch up too.)

So let me tell yall what I HAVE done so far...

I bought SHOES!!! CUTE CUTE SHOES!!!!
(5 pair and a purse!) :)

My Assistant Curry and I went to a WONDERFUL play
called: 12 Women in the same black dress.

It was about 12 black women at a New Year's Eve Party
wearing the same black dress. The reasons they each had
for wearing the dress was different but showed how the women
were somewhat the same.
The play and the cast were fantastic!!















(Here I am with the Cast.)

The Play was written and directed by Tiffany J. Prewitt.















(Me, Tiffany and Curry)


Curry's friend Arnita was the one who invited us-
she is so beautiful and SEE HER BODY??!! MAN!
It is serious!
















(Curry and Arnita)
















(Me, Curry and Arnita)

My favorite picture of the night was with Miss ChaCha-
She is Queen Diva! I love her :) SHE WORKS!!!
(y ella es Latina tambien)
















(Cha-Cha and Me)

For more pictures and the breakdown visit
Prince Curry...

On Sunday, Curry & I went to Ms. Elle B's show!
She is a fellow blogger and has a GREAT voice :)
I am so proud of her-















(Me and Elle)

The venue she chose, Cinespace, a cozy club in
Hollywood, had great ambiance.
Elle looked beautiful and really drew you into
her performance.
CONGRATULATIONS ELLE!!
You did a beautiful job :)















(Elle and Ccurry)


Aiight Friends...

I'm Out!










Sangindiva~

19 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2006 5:20 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Travel safely. Lovely pics. Make sure you slide a vacation in somewhere real soon!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 5:47 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    I could grab you by your shoulders and shake the shit out of you right now.....now you know damn well i can't go to that concert with that short of a notice.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 5:57 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    That's too bad about the vacation. It sounded like it was much needed, but singing is your passion! Have a great show and I can't wait to see pics from your WCBH.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 6:08 AM, Blogger Isha said…

    Wow that's neat...the red Liar is a face if you look at it closely. O.K. too much analyzing of thigns.

    Be safe mama, and I'll talk to you later.

    Isha

     
  • At 5/10/2006 8:33 AM, Blogger meofbeauty said…

    hey diva! you have been tagged! and how did you get that blog roll on your page? I want one!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    If you don't show up Saturday we're gonna hunt you down and spray paint you lime green and make you parade around Hollyweird, singing the star bangled banner. Ok, so maybe everyone ELSE won't make you do it, but I WILL! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't play with my emotions girl...you betta be there!!!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    "I have to confess that I am a workaholic liar-I am supposed to be on vacation..."


    well then im also a workaholic liar! how pathetic is it that i also work when im vacationing? i swear, that whole "if i dont do it, it wont get done" mentality is a blessing and a curse!
    ~fallen angel

    by the way, i've added you to my "poetry guardian angels!" you are just too FABULOUS!! :)

     
  • At 5/10/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Mocha said…

    Okay, you have to promise to take a vacation soon! Every girl needs it from time to time, and that includes you!

    That play sounds fantastic, and you weren't lying about ms. lady's body...her arms are crazy!

    Be safe!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger nikki said…

    YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON VACATION!

    lawd, but your body's gonna rebel against you for this!

    anyway, have a safe trip, luv.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 8:15 PM, Blogger Supa said…

    At least you bought some cute shoes!!!

    See ya on Saturday, Diva!

     
  • At 5/11/2006 8:18 AM, Blogger Tracie P. said…

    i LOVE that purse :)

     
  • At 5/11/2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    all work and no play makes sangin a dull diva! get you some rest

     
  • At 5/11/2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at you doing big thangs. Holla at ya boy.

    Duce

     
  • At 5/12/2006 5:43 AM, Blogger BK said…

    Girl.. I am mad cause I wanted to go to the concert and can't because Jay has to work.. so I decided to forgo it.. *shyt shyt shyt*.. but why NO1 tell me I can get 1 ticket in the 3rd row yesterday?? Naw.. I need to listen to Jeffrey and Stephanie and be in my baby's arms I ain't going home to a lonely bed LOL

    Knock em dead ma.. and I am loving Currry's friends biceps.. IMMA BE LIKE DAT..

     
  • At 5/12/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger mrs.tj said…

    Hope you have a LITTLE but of fun while working. I can't blame you...I will work during my vacation too...it's in my blood! The hustle is in my blood!
    Have a great weekend.
    Holla!

     
  • At 5/13/2006 4:07 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    safe traveling.. and have fun when you come back to hang out w/ the west coast bloggers!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    We got to hear her lovely voice L.I.V.E!!! She's the bomb...nuff said!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 9:30 PM, Blogger Cheetarah1980 said…

    Ahh, I love shoes. 5 pairs? I've done that in a day, but not in months. I think it's time to revamp the shoe collection. I know this post is about more than shoes, but sometimes I fixate on one thing and can't let it go. This time it's shoes.

     
  • At 5/16/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Darn...I would have loved to hang out...you were right in my neighborhood. BUT...I totally understand...handle ya business sistah!

    The play sounds VERY interesting...think I would like it. I'll have to look into it to see if it is traveling...I hope it is. Wait...did you see it while you were here?

    And yes, I did notice your blogroll...I'm proud of you...and thanks for including me...I, too, feel as though you are my "mah sista!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home