The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

UP NEXT...


















OK Yall,

I have not forgotten about the pictures and update
from the W.C.B.H. get together on Saturday.
It's UP NEXT... (maybe tomorrow)!

D.C was great...
after it stopped raining like cats & dogs! hahaha!
The show went well.
On the bill there was Phil Perry,
Jeffrey Osborne and Stephanie Mills.

Phil- (who is like the male version of Ms. Patty LaBelle)
can hit some KRAZY high notes!




















(Me, Joey and Phil Perry backstage)

I had other pictures but blogger is actin' crazy...
Boooo.
Anyway,
After the show I changed clothes and met up with
a friend of mine...
I will not put a picture of this friend on here because
I like my privacy :)
but here is a picture he took of me-














(Me in D.C.)



I know I haven't been as active in blogland as I should be
but the Sangindiva is a BUSY girl!




















I am multi-tasking like you wouldn't believe!
Keep your fingers crossed and send up prayers
for your girl- I'm working hard on a REALLY big
personal project and I am hoping that another
project with the ABC network comes through...
GO.TEAM.SHANNON!!!

Before I go-

I have been tagged by Ms. bRandy and Ms. Beauty
I haven't forgotten ladies :)
I will get to them both I promise.

And to my sister...
I know, I know, you are tired of seeing my hair up.
Do NOT tell me this again! Thank you.



Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Sangindiva~

16 Comments:

  • At 5/16/2006 5:32 AM, Blogger meofbeauty said…

    Good Morning Diva!

    so I guess Im not the only one whos psychic? Oh and where is my $1.99? I could use it this week ;)

     
  • At 5/16/2006 6:02 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    glad the show went great, too bad i couldn't come.......

     
  • At 5/16/2006 7:02 AM, Blogger BK said…

    hey lady :) smiles.. waiting patiently for the remainder of the pics.. glad you had fun!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Hey Chica!

    Glad I'm not the only one that's behind in blogging!! Ok, did anyone else notice that I was the WHITEST person in the WHOLE house on Satruday? HAHAHAHAHA!! All the pics make me look like a damn lite brite! HAHAHAHA!!

    Your cards are coming along nicely...should be in the mail by friday! GO.TEAM.SHANNON!!!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 11:34 AM, Blogger Ladynay said…

    Cute as always. Do your thang and handle your biz! We'll be around!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Mocha said…

    We understand you've been busy...got to do your thing!

    I'll keep my fingers (and toes!) crossed that your project goes well. Update when you can!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger Cheetarah1980 said…

    I like your hair up. Looks nice. And what kind of "special projects" do you have up your sleeve. I wish I had a special project.

     
  • At 5/16/2006 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY baby girl! It was soooooo good to meet you this past weekend. We will have to do it again soon. Until then, get some rest and sing some souls happy.

     
  • At 5/16/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    No worries...I have been in the same boat as it relates to blogging (or lack thereof)...but I'm trying to get back on track.

    Like I have told others, and others have told me...we'll be here...so do what you gotta do!

    Soooooo...sounds like you have a little beau in DC, huh?

    Good luck with your projects...I have, and will continue, to pray for you! Take care of yourself!

     
  • At 5/16/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    so we might get to see you on ABC? Let me know if it happens so the brother can get TIVO.

     
  • At 5/17/2006 8:31 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    Good luck with your upcoming projects. I will be pulling for you.

    I think your hair looks beautiful up.

     
  • At 5/17/2006 8:42 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    More pics, please. The babyoil is drying up!!!

    KZ

     
  • At 5/17/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said…

    looking forward to the pics... you have the kind of life a lot of dream of.. lucky you! i'm jealous! glad to hear the show went well!

     
  • At 5/21/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    i love how you ALWAYS find a pic that matches ur mood/blog

     
  • At 5/23/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    you really are a fabulous diva, arent you? when and where can i see some these sangindiva performances? i loved that phil perry remade patti labelle's "if only you knew."

     
  • At 5/25/2006 6:30 PM, Blogger Butta said…

    Hold up! Hold up! Hold up! You mean to tell me that you were in DC and didn't tell nobody? See, now I got to cut ya. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home