The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

BLOGGER IS EVIL!!











It has been acting so stupid.
It's giving me problems when
I try to upload my pics and it
has been taking forever to open pages.
This has been going on for the last 2 days :(

GET. IT. TOGETHER. BLOGGER.


I had a totally different post but it has to
wait for OBVIOUS (blogger) reasons. BOOO.

So let me first say to all of the bloggers on my
list ova' there------------------------>

I have been doing so many things that I have been blog
slackin'. I apologize. I will get back to readin' and
commenting. I am also in the process of updating my side
listings because there are SO many blogs I read that
I do not have listed... YET.
( ie. Slump, Slish, Will , The God, BossMack and many others)
Hey like Fresh said: "Fall back... I'm workin' on that :)


FREAKY left me a message telling me to hurry up and
get a camera. So um... I DID THAT!!!!
My friend bought me a BEAUTIFUL camera.
(thank you sweetie!! )
I feel you Freaky... I miss seeing myself plastered all
over my blog too...
TRUST and believe as SOON as it is charged and
I figure out how to work it- it is ON!

The Sangindiva has been FULLY enjoying her summer.
This is the first time in a few years that I didn't spend
my summer in Europe. I decided to stay stateside because
the world has just got too much going on right now.
I ain't no fool! hahahaha!

Anyway, I have been vacationin' like CRAZY-
visiting friends and family I haven't seen,
lunchin' with mah girls, big pimpin' da boyz
and lookin' fabulous the whole time! :)

I've been in the studio working with different
hip-hop artists on various projects,
PARTYIN' HARD (whooooo!),
seeing what it do in Canada,
(SHOUT out to Mz. JJ and Mocha)
Missin' Glam in Hawaii (I had to throw that in-
I MISS U GURL!)
and of course Thanking God for blessing me to
live the life I'm living, God is GOOD! :)

I'm on my way to Miami for a show,
Then I'm gonna hook up with Crazy ZED in
Satans Anus... (Detroit)
He has already informed my picture happy azz
that there can be NO pics of him on my blog... (he's wanted...shhh)
That means is MORE pics of me! hahahaha!
AND he said "he gone buy me some SKRIMPS!!"

For all my Texas folk- (Fallen, Ms. B...)
I will be in Dallas for a show on the 13th (I think)
I'll hit yall with an e-mail for the info.

The sweetie Will is having his big 35th B-day party
in NY on Aug 19. As soon as I get the PAPER invite-
I'll book my ticket.... Get on that mail WILL!!!
I can't wait to party with you :)

Nichelle- where you at gurl? You can be my guest :)
(How ghetto am I to invite somebody else to Will's
party?... well she's a blogger, she's already in NY,
I want to meet her too AND she's FABULOUS!) so there!

My boy Grim has started a blog-
Man! we literally go back like baby's with pacifiers :)
Our families grew up together like brothers and sisters.
He is an AMAZING ARTIST!!!
When he was like 8- I swore he drew comic books on the side!


Please stop by his spot(s) and welcome him.

Grim's Blog<--------- this is his writing blog...

Grim's Art <---------- this is his art blog.



Last thing on the docket...




This Is MY SUMMER JAM!!!
'Toya came WITH IT on this one!
It has HEAVY repeat on the I-pod.















Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com

14 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2006 5:51 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said…

    yeah i agree with you blogger has been trippin'...

     
  • At 7/27/2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    Can't wait til the pictures start back up!!!

    How you gonna go all over the world, but not come to ATL?

     
  • At 7/27/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Isha said…

    Can I tell you that I like your blogger dolls!!! Before you head out, can I hook up wit' cha for lunch or a movie!

    My Treat!

     
  • At 7/27/2006 3:44 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Have safe travels...and remember what I told you....

    Positive output gets a positive return.

     
  • At 7/27/2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Dem skrimps don't come fa free, Young Hotness!

    I look forward to seeing you in Detroit. Don't let these folks get it twisted, Satan's Anus is 2.5 hours from Detroit, so I'm gotta work to see the Diva in action.

    Remember, no pics!

    KZ

     
  • At 7/27/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Blogger is spazzing out as usual. Don't forget to show a picture of the outfit you talked about in the last post.

     
  • At 7/28/2006 1:00 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    YES! YES! YES! for letoya getting her grown woman on!!! and on top of that, having the ABSOLUTE AUDACITY to put her ex up in the video!!!!!!!! that's what the hell im talking about! ladies and gentlemen, letoya luckett is the official winner of the "staying sucka free" award for summer 2006!!!!! LOL

     
  • At 7/28/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    have a fantabulous weekend..cant wait til u get hte camera up and running and when u coming back this way...

     
  • At 7/28/2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blogger is definitely tripping.

    I am also glad u have decided to stay stateside. There are a lot of beautiful places here in the US

     
  • At 7/29/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger TTD said…

    blogger is stupid! more times than not..

    glad you got a camera!

     
  • At 7/29/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said…

    Yeah, blogger definitely has serious issues.

     
  • At 7/30/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger *Tanyetta* said…

    Love the video. My daughter bought me an iPod for my b.day (feb) and I'm ashamed to say I haven't figured out how to work it yet. She uses it more than I do.

    This toddler of mine is keeping me on the run at all times. I need to slow down and keep some tunes on this thing I know.

    I also have 10 credits for FREE song downloads sitting in my iTunes store. They expire dec. 10th would you be able to recommend any good songs?????

     
  • At 7/31/2006 5:03 AM, Blogger eclectik said…

    Blogger was pissin me off before recently, I left and made my own page...

    I do like yours though

    The Blog

    The Message Board

    e.

     
  • At 7/31/2006 7:58 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    Thanks for the shout-out. I love that Latoya song. She is definitely doing her thing. And I thought the other two couldn't sing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home