The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Enter the Private Room...

















O.k. Yall here is how it all went down...

First my girl P started it off with her 100 things about me post...
Then GLAM (Miss Ahmad) hit us off with hers-
THEN Isha posted one too!
I of course had NO intention of doing this meme.

Then, I was talking to GLAM the other day and she said-
"Sangindiva, you need to do it too, because you're very PRIVATE.
(Man! wasss up with folks callin' us private P? )

I will admit- trying to think of 100 things that I want to tell the world
about myself is hard!

Anyway, I was blog creepin' (as I often do)
and I came across this meme.
I got it from Darbs (mah sista) and told her I was stealing it!

It is not 100 things about me... but I live by my own rules!

Enter...














1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?


Yes

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?

4 1/2 years

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?

A beaded Pashmina from my assistant

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?

Haha! I just picked it up!

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE?

Um... I'll take NEVER for $500, Bob.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?

Shoes, purses, jewelry... I pretty much just contribute

to the keep Sangindiva pretty fund... :)

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?

Fried Oysters and salad


8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?

GRILL! (smile)

9. SOME FAVORITE SONGS?

Way, way, way too many to name

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Los scandalous... I mean Los Angeles.

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:

Long Beach Jordan Performing Arts High School

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:

T-mobile

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:

I don't really shop at the mall. I like boutiques.

14. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?

uh..No

15. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?

No...but I did when I was younger...before Caller ID and *69

16. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:

My mother...definitely

17. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIENDS:

Some weekly...for the couple of others, sadly, it's been months...years even.

18. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:

I rarely eat fast food so I guess- In and Out.

19. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:

I'll pull out...

20. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?

Anywhere that I'm not cooking!

21. CAN YOU COOK?

Of Course! I'm the oldest of 5...

22. WHERE'S 25 DOUCHE?

What the hell kind of question is this?!?

23. BEST KISSER:

Me :o)

24. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:

hmmm... It's been a minute. I'm not particular to crying.

25. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:

brussle sprouts and beets YUCK!

26. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:

My personality

27. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:

My weight

28. CAN YOU SING?

Well... I AM the Sangin' Diva!

29. LAST KISS?

Does the one I gave myself in the mirror count?


30. LAST MOVIE WATCHED:

Love Jones -hahahaha!

31. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:

My cell phone- I will turn around if I forget it!

32. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:

The world is my playground... It's hard to pick a favorite.

33. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:

Laptop... MAC ROCKS!!

34. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:

Dave Chapelle

35. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?

hahaha... guess :)

36. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?

Me, Myself and I

37. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?

I don't know.

38. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?

Both!

39. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?

Not really. I never drink it.

40. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?

Scrambled med. with cheese

41. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?

Kinda but more so for entertainment.

42. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Mr. Grier

43. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:

Jamie... on purpose.

44. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?:

Nigga where you at?! I'm hungry!- (from my homegirl.)

45. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:

4 on the bed, 2 for sleeping.

46. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:

tank top and booty shorts

47. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC


48. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?

Strawberry!

49. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?

Nope

50. CAN YOU SWIM?

Like a rock.

51. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

I can't eat ice cream

52. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?

No- I don't read them well. ok...

53. TELL ME A FEW RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:

Besides my family growing up- I have never lived with anyone.
I hate cats! ( but love dogs)
Instyle is my favorite magazine.

54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON:

Late spring... early Summer

55. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?

Today

56. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?

It's rarely morning when I get up.
I normally go to bed when most people are waking up.

57. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?

Let me think about that... I don't like winter.

58. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH:

Maybe...

59. WHAT IS THE FIRST LETTER IN UR CRUSHES NAME:

*snort* HA! Neeeeeexxxxxttt!!

60. DO YOU THINK SEX IS COOL OR OVERRATED:

Depends on who it's with...

61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?

Chilaxin' (Chillin' and relaxin')

62. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDATE?

May 29th so buy me sumthin' !


63. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:

At peace...Happy...and Truly Loved.

64. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:

Yes

65. ARE YOU SMILING?:

Nope

66. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:

Yep

67. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

Morea or Bora Bora -Fiji

68. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?

LOL...no

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME:

Samirah- (That's my Arabic name...)

70. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:

Brown and white... it looks better than it sounds :)

71. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:

no...

72. LATEST INJURY?:

None to speak of... * knocking on wood*

73. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER:

Yes, 3 to be exact

74. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:

Yes

75. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?

Yes.

76. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE in PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?

If I'm honest...yes.

77. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?

A Gold necklace, earrings, and an anklet... I never take them off.

78. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?

SLEEP -it's already 3:40 am PST


The End.

See GLAM- I'm not THAT private! :)


Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com

19 Comments:

  • At 7/25/2006 5:54 AM, Blogger sweetie kia said…

    Ssshhhhhh,
    (Whispering) Since the Sangindiva says she isn't so private....I wonder if it is OK to let her fans know how she made her singing and acting debut?
    TRIVIA: What Sangindiva played the title role as "Mother Goose" in a play/musical? Can you guess?

     
  • At 7/25/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    #46. Pics? Please?

    #59. Z, maybe?

    KZ

     
  • At 7/25/2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Cece said…

    Any reason you skipped number 47? I really want to see what your fav lyric will be...

     
  • At 7/25/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Sangindiva said…

    @ Sweetie- UM... I was LENA HORNE!!!!

    ( Bring her out! bring her out!!!)

    @ Hey Nikki!!! OOH! how close are you to Robinsville?
    I'm gonna be there soon. I'll hit you...

    @Zeddie... My Camera is broken, but I'm going to see you see so maybe YOU can take the pics :)

    @ CeCe girl I couldn't think of one that matched my mood at the time. I was sleepy :(

     
  • At 7/25/2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said…

    You should learn to swim. Although you saying like a rock had me laughing at work.

     
  • At 7/25/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger TTD said…

    that wasnt private enough! ;-p nice meme

     
  • At 7/25/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey said…

    I love arabic and swahili names...interesting now your not so unknown to me LOL

     
  • At 7/25/2006 2:41 PM, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    hheehehe...weren't we JUST talking about this? Glad you did it...you really ARE an LB girl, huh??

    I don't know if you're gonna want to come over for dinner (now that I think about it). I should show you some before and after shots of BL since he's been living with us...he's put on a GANG of weight!!! I don't want you mad at me for stackin 10lbs on you!!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 3:27 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    #19 is one MANY of us sistas have heard. LOL

     
  • At 7/25/2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Samirah. What a beautiful name!! It sounds sooooo beautiful. Its poetic.

     
  • At 7/25/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger P said…

    See this is the business right huurre. But you can't stop there, we want to know more.

    HAHA @ Biggest Lie you ever heard. . "I'll pull out" That was great, we must have known the same folks back in the day. . .

    It was great back in the day when you could do some serious phone playing. You know, Californication was the last city to allow caller ID, yo. And when I was in my EARLY twenties, I messed around and called someone in Texas, calling myself crank calling, them mofos knew who I was and I didn't know how, man!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    i see you with the "openness!!!!" do your thangamajig ms. diva!!!!! always glad to know a little more about you dear!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Isha said…

    Gotta' be different! That's ma' girl. thanks for sharin'

    Isha

     
  • At 7/26/2006 6:09 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said…

    Girl u might as well did the 100 things about U.....its been like 3 months and im still working on mines

     
  • At 7/26/2006 8:02 AM, Blogger sweetie kia said…

    Sangindiva,
    You are right....you did play the role of Lena Horne AS WELL AS Mother Goose!!! If you noticed, I posed a trivia QUESTION....now you have gone and told on yourself. Tee Hee. See, you are not so private after all. Love you bunches "gurl"!

     
  • At 7/26/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky said…

    Nice meme. The 100 things really isn't that difficult. You practically did it anyway.

    Get a new camera, quickly, lol.

     
  • At 7/28/2006 7:48 AM, Blogger SLUMP FACADE said…

    You can't eat ice cream, damn, this must suck major!!! Cool A list, hope you were telling the truth;?

     
  • At 7/29/2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Darbs said…

    Glad you enjoyed the list enough to share with us...saw some similar answers...that's why you're "mah sista" :o) Smooches!

     
  • At 8/02/2006 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am going to put this on my page! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home