The Diva Book

A real life behind the scenes look at the life of the International Superstar Sangindiva...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holiday TAG... I -POD of Your Life

















Hey Yall!

This being the official day before Thanksgiving,
allow me to wish everyone a wonderful, safe and
happy holiday. Enjoy yourselves... but not TOO much!





Remember when you were in
elementary school,
and the day before a holiday,
you always played a game or
colored pictures as "fun" for the class?









Well I may not have a 'turkey hand-painting' project
today.... But I have a tag that is just as fun!
I got it from the Goddess (thanx girlie!)

So Enjoy...
and feel free to "borrow" this project
for your "class" (blog)!





















I-POD of Your Life-

Here are the rules:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...



Opening Credits: "That's how I like it" -Beyonce'

Waking Up: "You're making me high"- Toni Braxton


First Day At School: "Burn" Usher


Falling In Love: "Ready for your love" Minnie Riperton


Fight Song: "Soon as I get home"- Faith Evans
(this should have been a make-up song! hahaha!)


Breaking Up: "Golden" -Jill Scott


Prom: "Previous Cats" - Musiq


Life is good: " Simple" - India. Arie


Mental Breakdown: "It's not worth it"- Brandy (ooh- this song fits!)


Driving: "Can I walk with you"- India. Arie
(hey! I thought we were DRIVING!)

Flashback: "Someday we'll all be free' - Donny Hathaway
(a TRUE flashback song!)


Getting Back Together: "Rain" - SWV


Wedding: "Lush Life"- Ella Fitzgerald
(WRONG song for a wedding! hahaha!)


Birth of Child: "Find me a man" Toni Braxton
(great song- uh, WRONG catagory!)


Final Battle: "Gospel medley"- Destiny's Child
(if it's the final battle I guess I need the Lord!)

Funeral Song: "So in love with you" - Al Green


End Credits: "For Real" Amel Larrieux

Because I did not cheat-
some of the songs certainly didn't go with
the categories... but Oh well!! hahahaha!


Create dolls on The Doll Palace doll maker www.thedollpalace.com


SANGINDIVA~

9 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2006 8:27 AM, Blogger eclectik said…

    ummmmm yeah!

    Cool post even if the songs don't go; just wanted to speak and say Happy Holidays
    (I'll prolly still be online etc. during unlike most people)

    Enjoy yourself

    **And first no less...if I had 1/2 the # of reader you do, I'd be a BEAST! lol**

    ...save me some pie.

    e.

    eclectik-relaxation.com

    The Messageboard

     
  • At 11/22/2006 8:52 AM, Blogger SomeOne said…

    im off to do my tag

     
  • At 11/22/2006 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wooooooo! yours was great! I am laughing SO hard at your birth of a child song. That was FANTASTIC. I had me a good laugh. Thanks girl.

    Hope you have a Fabulous Thanksgiving. Peace and Blessings to ya!

     
  • At 11/22/2006 11:04 AM, Blogger Mocha said…

    Yeah I'm giggling at the birth of child song too!

    Have a great day!

     
  • At 11/22/2006 12:35 PM, Blogger p_nami said…

    Great songs...I have most of these on my IPOD too.

     
  • At 11/22/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said…

    I need to borrow your Ipod so I can get my R&B on..

    Some good stuff on there. I especially like Soon As I Get Home and For Real...

     
  • At 11/23/2006 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whats Up Miss Diva,

    If I am not mistaken I don't think the songs are actually supposed to fit in the categories...it is the title of the song that describes your current state in that category and that is what makes it funny as heck.

    I did mines and it was funny. Good post.

     
  • At 11/24/2006 3:16 AM, Blogger Angel said…

    your music collection is reminiscent of mine! no wonder i "heart" you to pieces!!! :-)

     
  • At 11/24/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Shan!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home